Tesco black box speeds (Tesco black box only please) Watch

Jxmie.s
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have Tesco black box insurance on my car for nearly a month (driving test on Tuesday don’t have full lisence yet), and I have done loads of driving in it while practicing for my test. And at one point I accidentally did 50 in a 40 zone when I was slightly newer to driving but came down straight away when I realised. And also my dad (who is insured on it) has taken the car when we go places and on the motorway and dual carriage way he accidentally did over 70 (as he and most other drivers do about 80-90, no one can deny it). So I’m wondering if anyone has speeded like this on their insurance and had a bad grade or not? As I haven’t got my score for the month yet and I’m kind of scared. Or do they send a warning straight away if there’s excessive speeding?
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jxmie.s)
I have Tesco black box insurance on my car for nearly a month (driving test on Tuesday don’t have full lisence yet), and I have done loads of driving in it while practicing for my test. And at one point I accidentally did 50 in a 40 zone when I was slightly newer to driving but came down straight away when I realised. And also my dad (who is insured on it) has taken the car when we go places and on the motorway and dual carriage way he accidentally did over 70 (as he and most other drivers do about 80-90, no one can deny it). So I’m wondering if anyone has speeded like this on their insurance and had a bad grade or not? As I haven’t got my score for the month yet and I’m kind of scared. Or do they send a warning straight away if there’s excessive speeding?
Don't speed with a telematics policy or you'll get a cancellation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (34)
17.17%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (29)
14.65%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (42)
21.21%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (73)
36.87%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (9)
4.55%
No particular grades needed (11)
5.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise