Mother jailed for life for killing her 2 young children Watch

Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Absolute vile psychopath this women is, why have children if this is what you do to them?
https://news.sky.com/story/louise-po...hters-11775573
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sounds like she was separated from their father and actively tried to get and keep custody too rather than being 'stuck' with the kids. Makes no sense except for some crazy level of spite?
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
why have children if this is what you do to them?
exactly
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This kinda thing is becoming too common. Remember that baby that got thrown against the wall?
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SoftGingerCat)
This kinda thing is becoming too common. Remember that baby that got thrown against the wall?
It's just being more reported. Humans have always been vile creatures.
AngeryPenguin
Badges: 17
Report 2 weeks ago
When Lexi was ill in hospital, just over a week before she died, Porton took topless photos in the toilets and was arranging to perform sex acts for money with a man she had met through a website.
Classy.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Having read the article im finding it rather hard to square; 'killing two daughters who 'got in way of her sex life' with the picture they attached to the article...
alone ghost
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
awful.
lyer_in_hellfyre
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ooh the mystery of evil of homosapiens
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Palmyra
Badges: 20
Report 2 weeks ago
Unfathomable level of cruelty and evil. So sad.
Nalk1573
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
we are to blame.

we create people like this. there is something fundamentally wrong with british society that makes people like this

there is just a violent atmosphere in this country, especially in the lower class communities
Royal Oak
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nalk1573)
we are to blame.

we create people like this. there is something fundamentally wrong with british society that makes people like this

there is just a violent atmosphere in this country, especially in the lower class communities
This kind of stuff happens all over the world.
SlS66
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've only just read this story and feel sickened. More so by the fact that those 32 years spent within our justice system will undoubtedly be pretty cushy. Little reparation for the family of the children while she lulls the time away watching tv and learning new skills. Pfft . I wish we could deal with these monsters in a purely retributive fashion.
Royal Oak
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SlS66)
I've only just read this story and feel sickened. More so by the fact that those 32 years spent within our justice system will undoubtedly be pretty cushy. Little reparation for the family of the children while she lulls the time away watching tv and learning new skills. Pfft . I wish we could deal with these monsters in a purely retributive fashion.
Hopefully she'll get what's coming to her in prison from all the mothers in there who do actually love their children and think she's disgusting.
SlS66
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Royal Oak)
Hopefully she'll get what's coming to her in prison from all the mothers in there who do actually love their children and think she's disgusting.
Agreed. There are no words. We put so much money into keeping these monsters safe ( West, Denehey,Alitt etc) there's no scope for justice. I can't comprehend what she did.
looloo2134
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nalk1573)
we are to blame.

(Original post by Royal Oak)
This kind of stuff happens all over the world.
Royal Oak you are right I've just been watching the film Capernaum and what some children go through all over world is evil. I've also read a Child Called It by David James Pelzer he was one of worst cases of child abuse in America.
looloo2134
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ThomH97)
Sounds like she was separated from their father and actively tried to get and keep custody too rather than being 'stuck' with the kids. Makes no sense except for some crazy level of spite?
Child benefits
DR.DOOM
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
These type of people should receive capital punishment
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by looloo2134)
Child benefits
You don't get any if your kids are dead
looloo2134
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ThomH97)
You don't get any if your kids are dead
they have to know that the child dies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (168)
13.1%
Excited (111)
8.66%
Worried (235)
18.33%
Terrified (299)
23.32%
Meh (103)
8.03%
Confused (32)
2.5%