Morning & Night Skincare Routines Watch

ArcanusPeony
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
What are your morning and night skincare routines? Do you take care of your skin regularly? What are some products that you cannot live without?
LostLioness
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Coconut oil, coconut cream, coconut lip balm. I am obsessed with coconuts.
Aaryra
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Obsessed with skincare.
In the morning, I use a tea tree face scrub or a salicylic acid face wash, some toning face pads, bit of salicylic acid on any spots that come up, a hydrating serum, and a basic moisturiser with SPF ofc.

In the evening, I'll use similar face washes or a more gentle one with a face brush (depends on if I have make-up on), glycolic acid, the same hydrating serum, and a light vitamin E moisturiser. OR, I'll use retinol instead of glycolic acid (and get rid of the serum). OR, an intense vitamin C serum instead of glycolic acid so I can do some light dermarolling. I tend to alternate days.

Ofc in between face masks - I've never been a fan of sheet masks but I've really gotten into them recently. Garnier has a selection of 5 for different skin days and they sometimes are on sale for around 6 quid. I otherwise use clay masks (I have several), around 4 times a week.

ArcanusPeony
Rep:
?
(Original post by LostLioness)
Coconut oil, coconut cream, coconut lip balm. I am obsessed with coconuts.
This genuinely made me laugh!
ArcanusPeony
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kristen1283)
Obsessed with skincare.
In the morning, I use a tea tree face scrub or a salicylic acid face wash, some toning face pads, bit of salicylic acid on any spots that come up, a hydrating serum, and a basic moisturiser with SPF ofc.

In the evening, I'll use similar face washes or a more gentle one with a face brush (depends on if I have make-up on), glycolic acid, the same hydrating serum, and a light vitamin E moisturiser. OR, I'll use retinol instead of glycolic acid (and get rid of the serum). OR, an intense vitamin C serum instead of glycolic acid so I can do some light dermarolling. I tend to alternate days.

Ofc in between face masks - I've never been a fan of sheet masks but I've really gotten into them recently. Garnier has a selection of 5 for different skin days and they sometimes are on sale for around 6 quid. I otherwise use clay masks (I have several), around 4 times a week.

Damn, that is a lot of commitment. Good on you!
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The products I can't live without:
-My PMD
-Good genes by Sunday riley
-ole henrickson eye cream
-Clinique moisture surge
-coconut oil
-simple toner
-the foreo luna
-the skin republic sheet masks
Last edited by HumbleBee_x; 2 weeks ago
daegia
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ArcanusPeony)
What are your morning and night skincare routines? Do you take care of your skin regularly? What are some products that you cannot live without?
Heyyy !!

Skincare is different for all however one thing i cannot live without is mask packs.

I find individual ones from the shops are very expensive, so i go to amazon and buy them in batches of about 20 for £20, which i think lasts me for about a month, and as my skin is suuper dry, these help to restore moisture before my makeup everyday !!

The ones i recommend are the

Innisfree pack of 18,
the face shop pack of 16
etude house pack of 16 also !

these, if you use them often or once a week are great as they are cheap but help you to rest yours kin which is what it will miss the most if youre constantly applying serum, lotion and cleansing, which can often rip the skin of its natural oils.

Also another misconception is that you tap in the excess from sheet masks, this is NOT true. you must wash you face of the excess and the serum has been sitting and seeps to your skin and has now treated your face, so pls dont make the mistake again okay okay !!

I would use one mask per day but if you can get them cheaply or they irritate you then i would say at least twice a week!

Also make sure to keep them in the fridge for extra tightening cold effect !

Hope this helps bb
Daegia <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise