Notnek
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by pineapplepink)
exactly lol- not sure of what importance what germans think of us
It’s irrelevant that they’re Germans. A nation’s trust in our country has reduced by 17% in 6 months. That’s an extremely significant decrease and it could be representative of how a lot of the world sees us now.
pineapplepink
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Notnek)
It’s irrelevant that they’re Germans. A nation’s trust in our country has reduced by 17% in 6 months. That’s an extremely significant decrease and it could be representative of how a lot of the world sees us now.
I just said germans because that's what the threads about:dontknow:
but yeah I'm just no bothered tbh
Stalin
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Which country caused the world wars?
Evidently you know nothing about WW1 or WW2 if you believe that one country caused them.
Avihaus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Couldn't care less tbh
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Stalin)
Evidently you know nothing about WW1 or WW2 if you believe that one country caused them.
Without Germany there would have been no world wars.
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So the country that is mostly at fault for WW1 WW2, the EU and the gradual destruction of Europe dislikes the people who have sacrificed everything to stop them, shock horror but who really cares, the Germans are not to be trusted either.
999tigger
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Notnek)
I thought that was the most interesting part. The country is relevant but tbh it is just a poll. I doubt whether lots in the UK would trust the Germans or French. Haters gonna hate. I would think the UK has far better allies in NZ, Canada, Australia and the US. I think we will live being less popular with the Germans.
pineapplepink
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
I thought that was the most interesting part. The country is relevant but tbh it is just a poll. I doubt whether lots in the UK would trust the Germans or French. Haters gonna hate. I would think the UK has far better allies in NZ, Canada, Australia and the US. I think we will live being less popular with the Germans.
agree
999tigger
Report 2 weeks ago
I still find it laughable about trusting the Russians more. They should have enjoyed time under Russian occupation like E Germany and see how that worked for them.
AngeryPenguin
Badges: 17
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Stalin)
1 August, 1914: Germany declares war on France and Russia, triggering WWI. Later declares war on the US and Britain.

1 September, 1939: Germany declares war on Poland, France, the USSR, triggering WWII. Later declares war on the US, Britain and China.

Both times, the US was generous enough to grant trillions of dollars worth of loans to Germany - both times its enemy - in order to rebuild the nation following the self-induced destruction from their own wars. The US wasn't even the one with the Berlin Wall and Death Strip, though it had every moral right to unleash them upon the warmongering Germans.
Last edited by AngeryPenguin; 2 weeks ago
z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Have you got anything to prove the contrary..?
Yes, the use of my intelligence guided by experience. These fake news do my head in, there's nothing real or tangible about them and they are like smoke bombs thrown into the public arena and consciousness by people with a good reason for it. What is this 'trust' thing, it means f**k all.
Last edited by z-hog; 2 weeks ago
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by z-hog)
Yes, the use of my intelligence guided by experience. These fake news do my head in, there's nothing real or tangible about them and they are like smoke bombs thrown into the public arena and consciousness by people with a good reason for it. What is this 'trust' thing, it means f**k all.
You could just say you don't...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.78%
Excited (116)
8.24%
Worried (264)
18.75%
Terrified (328)
23.3%
Meh (113)
8.03%
Confused (33)
2.34%