Youth voting Watch

JackPD4308
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I came across several news reports that say that the young adult demographic tend to vote predominantly for the Labour party. I have started to do research into this and I am just wonder how if you would vote labour and if so why? and if not, why not?
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JackPD4308)
I came across several news reports that say that the young adult demographic tend to vote predominantly for the Labour party. I have started to do research into this and I am just wonder how if you would vote labour and if so why? and if not, why not?
I would vote Labour because their policies best align with my views in the greatest number of areas. However my current voting priority is supporting whichever pro-remain (or at very least explicitly no-deal) party has the greatest chance of winning that particular election, which is why I voted for the Lib Dems in the European Elections. In the next GE I will vote Labour, my constituency is a Tory stronghold so my vote is never likely to matter unless PR is miraculously implemented into our electoral process in the future or the trend for pro-remain alliances really ramps up, but I'll vote for the party with best chance of depriving the government of a no-deal MP and pray for a miracle on election day.
Last edited by Gofre; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.6%
Excited (156)
9.18%
Worried (305)
17.95%
Terrified (378)
22.25%
Meh (163)
9.59%
Confused (37)
2.18%