The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Q. Have you ever paid for sex?
A. Why, are you offering?
tropical-twist3
the most stupid questions i've asked were these..

(last september in chemistry)
"do we wear clothes under the lab coat?"

(last week, talking about an art trip)
me: "so is madrid in spain?"

lucy: "it's the capital!"

me:"really? I thought that was AC Milan....oh wait...thats a football team"

lucy: "and milan is in italy!"

me: "it sounds like it should be in spain, it should swap names with barcelona, i was sure that sounded italian."

ding dong you're so blonde...
Reply 22
Yasmin2K8
Do you speak Muslim?
No i speak Christian.

was there an awkward silence also?
Reply 23
is direct current the one which alternates?
yes and alternating current is the one which goes in the same direction
When talking to my cousin, I said: "Hey, I got a tortoise!" to which he responded "Really? Did you hire it?"

He was about 16 at the time..

Also, some idiotic girl in my geography class asked the teacher if it would be safe to go into the sea for protection during an earthquake. The teacher said "Well there could be tsunamis..", so she interrupts with "Oh right, so it'd be completely safe?" :rolleyes:
Reply 25
Cerulean
was there an awkward silence also?

Yes, i had to think what she was asking me, but the worst thing was that for a second i thought she was going to say 'wow cool so do i'.
Some vulgar dude from god knows where added me on MSN and asked me some pretty sick questions. One of them was, "How would you like my dick?", and I replied, "Fried on a pan, thanks." He stopped replying then.
Q) Is Hull in the south?
A) err no!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 28
SuffocatedAnxiety
Also, some idiotic girl in my geography class asked the teacher if it would be safe to go into the sea for protection during an earthquake. The teacher said "Well there could be tsunamis..", so she interrupts with "Oh right, so it'd be completely safe?" :rolleyes:

a girl in my year 9 history class said would a slave be able to swim to land if they got thrown off a slve ship or would they be eaten by a shark first the teacher replied i dont think so as they wouldnt have eaten a good meal for months so wouldnt have the energy to swim to which she said oh so they would get eaten by sharks
Reply 29
im so academic
Mind you, "stupidest" is a word. Check in the dictionary if you don't believe me.

Yes it is a word, but if you are to use it in this context, you need to leave out 'most'.
Asked me, but answered by someone else;
My sister; "Who's Hitler?"
Our Grandad; " DON'T YOU KNOW WHO HITLER IS?!?!"
Reply 31
im so academic
And also what did you say back as an answer?

'Most stupidest'?

We have a winner.
Me: So in Iraq the insurgents used guerilla warfare

My Friend: Where did they get all the gorillas from to fight an army?
"why are scarecrows called scarecrows?" :rolleyes: my sister asked me, and she was being serious :p: lol
Reply 34
im so academic
Mind you, "stupidest" is a word. Check in the dictionary if you don't believe me.

It's also a superlative adjective, not a comparative one.
In work people always come up to me and ask if the slides closed even though there's a barrier right in front of the stairway saying "closed" which they had just looked at.
Reply 36
RedDragon
Is stupidest even a word?

Second-place, already?

My god, this thread is a goldmine.
Reply 37
kitty_koo
"why are scarecrows called scarecrows?" :rolleyes: my sister asked me, and she was being serious :p: lol

My girlfriend asked me last week 'What are scarecrows for?' :biggrin: She did realise that she was an idiot before I finished my anwer though :rolleyes:
Profesh
Second-place, already?

My god, this thread is a goldmine.

beat me to it..
I call for a poll!
Reply 39
"Do you sell pens"

(I work at WHSmith)

:s:

Latest

Trending

Trending