The Student Room Group

someone to talk to

I really want someone to talk tooo cause im feeling so lonely this past month andddd I just ugh need someone to ramble to do you guys know any websites I can get to know ppl on? Honestly anything helps at this point I think ive reached my breaking point (dw nothing srs just me lonely).
im a female btww im posting this anonymously in case someone ik sees this and think im going crazy.

ps I promise im not drunk im just feeling soooooooo soft I think ill go crazayyyy
Just PM me. :yes:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I really want someone to talk tooo cause im feeling so lonely this past month andddd I just ugh need someone to ramble to do you guys know any websites I can get to know ppl on? Honestly anything helps at this point I think ive reached my breaking point (dw nothing srs just me lonely).
im a female btww im posting this anonymously in case someone ik sees this and think im going crazy.

ps I promise im not drunk im just feeling soooooooo soft I think ill go crazayyyy

Feel free to DM me. I'm a pretty good listener, and good at offering practical solutions to peoples problems.
Reply 3
Hmu :smile:
i feel u fam

female here pm me if you like
Reply 6
awww I hope it gets better for you being in that place honestly sucks ugh very miserableeeee yk you can talk to me if you want to anytimeeee
Reply 7
thank you so mcuhhhh :smile:
Reply 8

Feel free to send me a message...any time
awww I hope it gets better for you being in that place honestly sucks ugh very miserableeeee yk you can talk to me if you want to anytimeeee

Did you just reply to yourself? :lol:
Pm me x
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOO i wasss replying to
@lilTrain but ig my laptop is lagging a bit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOO i wasss replying to
@lilTrain but ig my laptop is lagging a bit

I'm using the mobile version. I can't reply messages in my inbox because there's no "Send". How do I go about it, please?
oo sorry for the late response u just idk how to explain it u just press on the envelops pic on the top and u can see an orange ''reply'' button at the bottom after that u can text and press the orange box at the very bottom that says ''submit message'', I hope the helped im very bad at explaining things :frown:
oo sorry for the late response u just idk how to explain it u just press on the envelops pic on the top and u can see an orange ''reply'' button at the bottom after that u can text and press the orange box at the very bottom that says ''submit message'', I hope the helped im very bad at explaining things :frown:

Thanks so much. I don't see the orange reply button though but I'll keep trying
feel free to pm me, always here to listen :smile:

i know exactly how it feels to feel alone, feel like you can't speak to anyone and that hurts.

so i want to be there for you and anybody else who feels like they have no one

I CARE XXXX

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending