Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AlenJoseph)
alright, im sorry, ill take that back...

Got my results and lets just say it felt good when i did it but the results says otherwise...
Sorry to hear it didn't go as well as you'd hoped :console: Use this as a learning opportunity- figure out where you went wrong and chat with your teacher to see if there's any patterns in what you didn't do so well on (was it the maths that let you down, or a particular (sub) unit/ question type where you lost a lot of marks?). You can then use this to plan your revision for the main exam- there's still plenty of time to improve :yep:

(Original post by DarcyAnderson203)
my prelim is tomorrow, lol, wish me luck
Spoiler:
Show

Hope it went well today
AlenJoseph
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
Sorry to hear it didn't go as well as you'd hoped :console: Use this as a learning opportunity- figure out where you went wrong and chat with your teacher to see if there's any patterns in what you didn't do so well on (was it the maths that let you down, or a particular (sub) unit/ question type where you lost a lot of marks?). You can then use this to plan your revision for the main exam- there's still plenty of time to improve :yep:
Thx, the maths wa alright, i guess it was the wording and the problem solving which did me. Some units I wasn't fully readu so that explains as well
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AlenJoseph)
Thx, the maths wa alright, i guess it was the wording and the problem solving which did me. Some units I wasn't fully readu so that explains as well
It's a positive that you've managed to identify these areas- just keep working on them (start now with these areas, but little and often), and you'll be able to get the grade you want in May. You've got this :yep:
AlenJoseph
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
It's a positive that you've managed to identify these areas- just keep working on them (start now with these areas, but little and often), and you'll be able to get the grade you want in May. You've got this :yep:
absolute legend, God bless and thx mate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
68.06%
No (191)
31.94%

Watched Threads