The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It is slightly weird, I guess. Maybe you're asexual :p:
I'd say its not 100% average, but we're all different I guess =)
Reply 3
Reply 4
You mean allergies to other people :p:?
lol thats a very interestingly phrased set of sentences there...
Reply 6
Sorry, second Q was supposed to go on different topic.

Please only reply if you have sensible answers.

I have dyspraxia and a ASD... could that have anything to do with it?

I mean, I have friends who are boys, but have never felt 'attracted' to anyone...
everyone is different, some people don't find people attractive that others are head over heals about. its all down to personal preference. You mightjust be at a stage where you haven't found someone that you are really interested in and at 17 its quite common for people to have never had a girlfiend/boyfriend, by the time you get to university (assuming you are going) things might change.
Reply 8

everyone is different, some people don't find people attractive that others are head over heals about. its all down to personal preference. You mightjust be at a stage where you haven't found someone that you are really interested in and at 17 its quite common for people to have never had a girlfiend/boyfriend, by the time you get to university (assuming you are going) things might change.

Thanks. I just needed some reassurance :smile:
I wouldn't worry. I was like that for ages and then I met my first boyfriend and it changed and now I am attracted to people.
Reply 10
Haha, sorry but that original post cracked me up :biggrin:
And yes it could be normal although it could be asexuality I suppose. Don't worry or anything, lots of people aren't attracted to people at this age :smile:
Reply 11
I wouldn't worry. I was like that for ages and then I met my first boyfriend and it changed and now I am attracted to people.

Looks like its a matter of time then :smile:
You'll find someone, you're young at the minute! Give it time and don't rush it! :smile:

Good luck! :smile:
k9ruby
I have never felt attracted to anybody, or had a crush. I am 17.

I'm 18 and have never had a girlfriend; it's nothing to worry about. :smile:
Reply 14

Originally Posted by k9ruby
I have never felt attracted to anybody, or had a crush. I am 17.
I'm 18 and have never had a girlfriend; it's nothing to worry about.

:smile: That makes me feel a hell of a lot better!
Reply 15
I was your age when I first found someone I was properly attracted to. Before that it was just passing crushes that lasted hardly any time at all.

Just give it time and eventually there's bound to be someone that will come along and attract you.
i knw how you feel, i dont tend to have many crushes... but then suddenly fell for a guy and now scrambling to sort out feelings, its not unheard of
I wish I'd never had a crush lol, it's crap, I end up feeling like a knob afterwards when I realise I've been attracted to a moron lol.
"Here's an idea: why don't you guys locate your dicks, remove the shrink wrap, and ****ing use them!" Steve Stifler

On a more serious note, if it you're happy then thats all that counts.
You just haven't met the right one. Dw mate :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending