Welcome to HIV??? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Glutamic Acid
Badges: 16
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sulk)
not even funny
Thanks for getting back to me, I was specifically looking for your objective opinion.
nothingspek
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yes, it would be on the news, I don't believe this is true. Sure, it could be happening, but in very rare cases.
Sulk
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by princess_sue)
a club in Sheffield got closed down because people were injecting other clubbers with HIV needles. its sick
Mmmm just googled that, cant seem to find any information about it, can you give any proof? or do you wanna carry on feeding yourself and others with lies?
username51312
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Glutamic Acid)
Yeah, right. :rolleyes: I bet you think there are rapists too...
98% of rapes are commited by either friends or relatives so its usefull to start collecting data about HIV positive friends
Ducki
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
a club in Sheffield got closed down because people were injecting other clubbers with HIV needles. its sick
:lies:
princess_sue
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sulk)
Mmmm just googled that, cant seem to find any information about it, can you give any proof? or do you wanna carry on feeding yourself and others with lies?
well i was told it by a mate so of course I don't know it is 100% true. club was called niche. the building it still there but it's closed down.
moonbeam08
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by UAG)
98% of rapes are commited by either friends or relatives so its usefull to start collecting data about HIV positive friends

surely 98% is too high???
InnocentEyes
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Plus even if you do get a needlestick injury, the chance of transmission is about 0.3%
whyyyyy are more people not taking notice of this comment?
all this hype and drama should give you absolutely no reason to be paranoid about going out/going to cinemas etc. if it does, I suggest becoming a hermit for life
Sulk
Report 11 years ago
well i was told it by a mate so of course I don't know it is 100% true. club was called niche. the building it still there but it's closed down.
The closure of Niche Nightclub

The storefront of Niche in 2008Bassline originated from the Niche Nightclub in Sheffield,[6] which was closed down on November 27, 2005,[7] following a police raid named "Operation Repatriation", where over 300 police officers raided the club, although no one was arrested.[8] The police force had expressed fears that the scene attracted violence, gang culture and crime,[5][1] largely from outside of Sheffield.[8]

Sheffield's police force have stated that "the only gun crime related to nightlife in Sheffield has been with bassline", and that many shootings, stabbings and drive-bys have occurred in and around bassline nightclubs including Niche. However, since the closure of Niche, the police force have focused more on patrolling Sheffield's night life and keeping clubs safe, and the level of crime surrounding them has lessened somewhat[citation needed]. Steve Baxendale, the former owner of Niche Nightclub, has also expressed that the closure of the club that brought bassline into the spotlight has helped to increase the genre's popularity,[1] but also that organising bassline nights has become significantly harder, as club owners are put off by its early history.[8] Baxendale currently runs a night called Hanky Panky at Sheffield's Club Vibe which has since taken over from Niche as one of the leading bassline nights in the city.[1]

that from wikipedia.... do you ever bother checking what people tell you?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
24.15%
No (179)
75.85%

Watched Threads