LAHP FUNDING - I got it, now what?

Watch
justacere.
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everyone!

I managed to attain the mythical LAHP funding and am really excited to start my PhD at King's this September.

I wondered if there was anyone here who had gone through the administrative process, and would have time to explain it to me. As it stands, I have no idea when/where/how I am meant to enrol or process the funding.

I appreciate this might be bit premature, and I hope they will give me more information early September... but I haven't heard anything since I accepted my offer!

TIA for any advice!
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by justacere.)
Hello everyone!

I managed to attain the mythical LAHP funding and am really excited to start my PhD at King's this September.

I wondered if there was anyone here who had gone through the administrative process, and would have time to explain it to me. As it stands, I have no idea when/where/how I am meant to enrol or process the funding.

I appreciate this might be bit premature, and I hope they will give me more information early September... but I haven't heard anything since I accepted my offer!

TIA for any advice!
You can email and ask but your best bet is to get your info directly from them.
FM2020
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by justacere.)
Hello everyone!

TIA for any advice!
Hi,

Just wondering if you had any tips on how to answers the "why and how LAHP funding will be helpful to you and your project?"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads