What are the secrets to gettings straight a/a*? Watch

Door
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Delicious Dark Appeal)
didnt mean that in a nasty way btw, it just made me chuckle.

OT: Not drinking for months and Bitesize books are probably the only reason i even passed a single GCSE, so best of luck!

YOU LIE!!

"...The average human being can survive no longer than 6-10 days without water..."
Delicious Dark Appeal
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Door)
YOU LIE!!

"...The average human being can survive no longer than 6-10 days without water..."
Reltub
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sam...:D)
jealous? I think so.
LOL! who gave me neg rep for saying that? "Stop being stupid".
Ill say my comment to you then aswell, mr/mrs coward:
Jealous? I think so.
FrancisM89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My zeecrit iz L'Oreal.
Reltub
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Mm-hm. Yeb vas.
**** off? you are aware that kind of language is unacceptable on the student room. REPORTED!
Funguy
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by im so academic)
OK then...

Lol!!

but to be fair it may also involve hanging out with the "right crowd"
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
**** off? you are aware that kind of language is unacceptable on the student room. REPORTED!
Oh, the irony.
Reltub
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh, the irony.
whats ironic about that
monkeyhead
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Be a lil selfish and focus on yourself more. Dont worry how easily you think someone might achieve high grades or people doing better than you. Do what ever it takes or costs to get the best you possibly can. (not like cheating or anything!) Different techniques work for everyone , so find one that suites you best. Good time management if something needs doing, then do it don't leave it to the last minute. Self motivation is another factor
Absurd
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
поэтому сделал лунный крик. и becuase, луна была грустна кот, был грустен также, который вызвал ценную реакцию или страдание, в конечном счете целый мир съедался из-за апатии, которая по моему мнению показывает, что люди как Вы должны прекратить объявлять смешные нити!
что лиса могла возвратиться и перепрыгнуть через вызвал ценную реакцию или страдание, в конечном счете целый мир съедался из-за апатии, которая по моему мнению показывает, что люди как Вы должны прекратить Кот сидел на шляпе, и лиса перепрыгнула через забор тогда, лиса передала его экзамены, которые означали, что лиса могла возвратиться и перепрыгнуть через кота снова, который поэтому сделал лунный крик. и becuase, луна была грустна кот, был грустен также, который вызвал ценную реакцию или страдание, в конечном счете целый мир съедался из-за апатии, которая по моему мнению показывает, что люди как Вы должны прекратить объявлять смешные нити! экзамены, которые означали, что лиса могла возвратиться и перепрыгнуть через кота снова, который поэтому сделал лунный крик. и becuase, луна была грустна кот, был грустен также, который вызвал ценную реакцию или страдание ... idiot
Ha..ha.. No.
M15T3R CH4RL35
Report 11 years ago
sexytime with the teachers of course
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
whats ironic about that
The fact that you were just warned for 'unacceptable language'.
Reltub
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Absurd)
Ha..ha.. No.
I would have translated it for you, but evidently you got the joke i made already...
Reltub
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The fact that you were just warned for 'unacceptable language'.
Its a differnt sort of unacceptable language. Mine was for using a foreign language (with no offensive words in) not for using a swearword, "Yeb Vas".
And seeing as i have only been a member for about a week and you have been a member for many years. i think it is you who should be feeling embarrased right now as you weren't aware of the "no foreign language" rule.
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Its a differnt sort of unacceptable language. Mine was for using a foreign language (with no offensive words in) not for using a swearword, "Yeb Vas".
The concept of double-entendre is clearly lost on you.

And seeing as i have only been a member for about a week and you have been a member for many years. i think it is you who should be feeling embarrased right now as you weren't aware of the "no foreign language" rule.
Of course I was aware; I just didn't care.
Reltub
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Of course I was aware; I just didn't care.
Im sure i could report you for not "caring". But im not sad like that so i wont.
jgupta
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by im so academic)
What are the secrets to gettings straight a/a*?
I've heard of studies linking it with 'working hard' but...
yassir
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
staying of TSR.
Bizarre
Report 11 years ago
Work- very hard!
Hula129
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Typically people in my class who gained like 10*s had their parents pay for private tuition, so much for the governments "meritocratic education system,"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.5%
No I haven't decided yet (42)
21%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.5%

Watched Threads