How to not ejaculate way too quickly? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Embarrassing question but I’ve had sex 3 times with my girlfriend now and each time I’ve ended up finishing in around 1 minute and it’s becoming increasingly embarrassing and awkward.

I had to tell her to stop during the foreplay (a handjob) as well so i didn’t finish prematurely.

Is there anyway to make you last longer so it isn’t embarrassing or at least train yourself to have more stamina? People have said to masturbate beforehand but that seems odd to me.

Any advice?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
masturbating before hand works because in general, once you have ***, the second time your body takes longer. it's best not to over think it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Embarrassing question but I’ve had sex 3 times with my girlfriend now and each time I’ve ended up finishing in around 1 minute and it’s becoming increasingly embarrassing and awkward.

I had to tell her to stop during the foreplay (a handjob) as well so i didn’t finish prematurely.

Is there anyway to make you last longer so it isn’t embarrassing or at least train yourself to have more stamina? People have said to masturbate beforehand but that seems odd to me.

Any advice?
You feel the need to perform perhaps? How about relaxing more and talking to your gf about the issue. The best things to do is to vary the sex that you have. Also, a handjob will make you come and your gf would probably know this anyway. That would not be premature ejaculation. If you are penetrating her then you hsve to be more aware of what you are feeling and thinking at the time; when you know that you are getting to close to the edge then you can withdraw and squeeze the penis with your hand. Then you can start again. You have to practice controlling your feelings and actions. It also helps if your gf is understanding and you are both caring towards each other.
Apachecow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think you need to put this into context - you've had sex 3 times. This IS something you can learn to control but it will take time and experience. At this stage I really wouldn't worry too much about it. Concentrate on getting your girlfriend to orgasm before it even goes in and then she's satisfied, lubricated and the pressure is off.

Imagine how daft you'd sound saying you'd had 3 driving lessons and you were worried you couldn't drift a car around a corner and do handbrake turns! You've got a good 50 years to get sex right - you're in the VERY steepest part of the learning curve.

Enjoy!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.76%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.09%
Terrified (374)
22.41%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (37)
2.22%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.72%
Impatient (211)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise