The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

MSc Data Science

I've got an unconditional offer from City for MSc Data Science, and wanted to try and find out some information about the modules.

The module descriptions generally state that Python & Matlab is used. But, could anyone tell me if Machine Learning & Neural Computing is done on Python?

Thanks
Hi,

I used to work at City, and the last thing I knew was that both Python and Matlab will be used there, but most of the routine programming is in Python; Matlab is more used when you're developing a new analysis method. In other words, almost always both in a module, but more often Python.

I hope that helps,

George
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by drexter12
I've got an unconditional offer from City for MSc Data Science, and wanted to try and find out some information about the modules.

The module descriptions generally state that Python & Matlab is used. But, could anyone tell me if Machine Learning & Neural Computing is done on Python?

Thanks

Hi,

May I know why did you choose City for Msc Data Science? City is in my list but because of its low world ranking, I'm afraid that I cant find a job. Looking forward to your reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending