Dye Light Yellow Colour (5)
4.42%
Highlight Brown-Gold Colout (40)
35.4%
Dye Brown-Gold Colour (10)
8.85%
Remain Black Colour (39)
34.51%
Others[Please Stat The Other Colour] (13)
11.5%
Becksy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lineage13888)
until this point of time, "remain black","gold brown" and "blue" seems to be the possible answer. Seems like yellow is out already >.<""
Yeah yellow would be a really BAD choice.

Good luck with it.
Levity
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I say red as well.
lineage13888
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Becksy)
Yeah yellow would be a really BAD choice.

Good luck with it.
It seems that red is also a wise choice.
Faiza.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Brown gold or red highlights. Or maybe both?
Becksy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It seems that red is also a wise choice.
I was actually thinking that dark red may suit you but for some reason didn't mention it before.

So have you made a decision yet?
Ewan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Black suits asian skin colour, thats why a lot of asians choose to wear a black & white mixture of clothing. I'd stay with black to be honest. If you lived in China, id say highlights to make you stand out, but here you stand out enough with black hair anyway.
lineage13888
(Original post by Becksy)
I was actually thinking that dark red may suit you but for some reason didn't mention it before.

So have you made a decision yet?
i have been visiting a saloon since i was secondary school. unfortunately, that saloon doesn't do bleaching like blue colour which need bleaching. Do red colour need bleaching. sorry i have limited knowledge on hair dying.

Decision is not made yet(still hesitating). Anyway i am not sure whether to dye my hair now or not. I need a nother 3 inches longer which i will maintain after that in length.

(Original post by Ewan)
Black suits asian skin colour, thats why a lot of asians choose to wear a black & white mixture of clothing. I'd stay with black to be honest. If you lived in China, id say highlights to make you stand out, but here you stand out enough with black hair anyway.
thanks but i would like to give it a try at least once. I will keep my original black after this bleach so that means i only dye it once so i am collecting oppinion so i won't get uglier after dying.
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you should forget about your hair for a moment and eat
lineage13888
(Original post by Peter North)
you should forget about your hair for a moment and eat
??? eat what
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
??? eat what

food lol

put on some weight:cool:
x Kelly x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
do you mean i should highlight red? i dun know red or yellow is better
i voted for it to stay the same as it is now lol, but.. i think like some other people have said, you should keep it black and have like red highlights put in, but more like slices. so you have highlights put under layers rather than having red on top. Does that make sense? say no if it doesnt lol. Il try and find a pic
lineage13888
(Original post by x Kelly x)
i voted for it to stay the same as it is now lol, but.. i think like some other people have said, you should keep it black and have like red highlights put in, but more like slices. so you have highlights put under layers rather than having red on top. Does that make sense? say no if it doesnt lol. Il try and find a pic
thanks for finding a picture. i get what u mean. My hair has 2 layer. Bottom layer dye with red and the upper layer remains at black,right? A picture sample would be nice but it doesn't matter if you couldn't get the picture. Efforts are appreciated.
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
all this fuss for hair!

just shave it off

LaurenFah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Highlight red
x Kelly x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
thanks for finding a picture. i get what u mean. My hair has 2 layer. Bottom layer dye with red and the upper layer remains at black,right? A picture sample would be nice but it doesn't matter if you couldn't get the picture. Efforts are appreciated.
nooo, lol, well kind of, but say get your hair cut so you have layers in, i don't mean like two layers, i mean quite a few, and then get random bits of red put in under the top layer. My friend has this colour hair and looks really nice. I used to have blonde and brown and looked really nice, i cant find a pic of me like it. Ill draw what i mean on paint, so excuse the pants drawings lol
lineage13888
all this fuss for hair!

just shave it off

you know "hitman" that movie. man with broad shoulders and skull shape like hitman can get a shave like that. Otherwise, it will make you an ugly monster. Obviously i am not having broad shoulder and skull shape like hitman. Red colour seems to be leading now.

One important question is whether dark red or light red is better. Light red again need bleaching i guess so.
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you know "hitman" that movie. man with broad shoulders and skull shape like hitman can get a shave like that. Otherwise, it will make you an ugly monster. Obviously i am not having broad shoulder and skull shape like hitman. Red colour seems to be leading now.

One important question is whether dark red or light red is better. Light red again need bleaching i guess so.
lol i love you man

well take my first suggestion to eat more, put on some weight, also go pump some iron in the gym - in a few years you will have a nice physique, with big shoulders

then shave it off and youll look cool :cool:
lineage13888
(Original post by x Kelly x)
nooo, lol, well kind of, but say get your hair cut so you have layers in, i don't mean like two layers, i mean quite a few, and then get random bits of red put in under the top layer. My friend has this colour hair and looks really nice. I used to have blonde and brown and looked really nice, i cant find a pic of me like it. Ill draw what i mean on paint, so excuse the pants drawings lol
are you a male or female? I don't think i will get my hair cut anymore. I will dye my hair and my hairstyle remains as you have seen in the picture. That picture i just snaped it today so it is a recent look. Wow, i like your style,man/women!
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
are you a male or female? I don't think i will get my hair cut anymore. I will dye my hair and my hairstyle remains as you have seen in the picture. That picture i just snaped it today so it is a recent look. Wow, i like your style,man/women!
shes a man i think
lineage13888
lol i love you man

well take my first suggestion to eat more, put on some weight, also go pump some iron in the gym - in a few years you will have a nice physique, with big shoulders

then shave it off and youll look cool :cool:
you have overestimated my ability. I will go gym for roughly 3 months but after that i can't guarantee a constant exercise in gym. I will get bored doing same old stuff.

anyway i haven't get an answer whether to get dark red or light red.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (33)
25%
No (99)
75%

Watched Threads