Dye Light Yellow Colour (5)
4.42%
Highlight Brown-Gold Colout (40)
35.4%
Dye Brown-Gold Colour (10)
8.85%
Remain Black Colour (39)
34.51%
Others[Please Stat The Other Colour] (13)
11.5%
Peter North
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lineage13888)
you have overestimated my ability. I will go gym for roughly 3 months but after that i can't guarantee a constant exercise in gym. I will get bored doing same old stuff.

anyway i haven't get an answer whether to get dark red or light red.

well man you said you wanted to look like the hitman, im just giving you advice!! stick it out!!

ive given you an answer, shave it off
lineage13888
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Peter North)
well man you said you wanted to look like the hitman, im just giving you advice!! stick it out!!

ive given you an answer, shave it off
i didn't mention i want to be like hitman......>.<"" sorry for my poor english presentation. I meant only someone like hitman is nice looking with that kind of shave but i won't be having it though.
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i didn't mention i want to be like hitman......>.<"" sorry for my poor english presentation. I meant only someone like hitman is nice looking with that kind of shave but i won't be having it though.
oh sorry now i understand

your attracted to men that look like hitman?
lineage13888
light red or dark red better in highlight ??? >.<"""
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
light red or dark red better in highlight ??? >.<"""

how about this mate i think itll suit you

dentalstudentGKT
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
dark red highlights would be good- i used to have them although my hair was spiked up more rather than thr fringe look
x Kelly x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I found a picture, but its not that brill

http://www.thehairstyler.com/hair_co...ur_life_by.asp

Its the last row of pics... then the middle picture. I mean something like this so you can only see like half the lengths of red, maybe not as bright red as this.

She isn't a man, im female. I don't mean actually cut it off, i mean like get a few layers snipped in, its not exactly gonna take any length off your hair at all. I used to have that style, obvo longer, all they do is cut into your hair, they don't cut it off as such. it wont affect the length

or this... but black and red not blonde and brown....

http://www.hairstylescolour.com/undercolour.jpg
lineage13888
(Original post by x Kelly x)
I found a picture, but its not that brill

http://www.thehairstyler.com/hair_co...ur_life_by.asp

Its the last row of pics... then the middle picture. I mean something like this so you can only see like half the lengths of red, maybe not as bright red as this.

She isn't a man, im female. I don't mean actually cut it off, i mean like get a few layers snipped in, its not exactly gonna take any length off your hair at all. I used to have that style, obvo longer, all they do is cut into your hair, they don't cut it off as such. it wont affect the length

or this... but black and red not blonde and brown....

http://www.hairstylescolour.com/undercolour.jpg
female oppinion is more reliable.

anyway what u saw in that picture of mine is my hairstyle when i don't comb my hair. When i comb my hair, my back part will spike and the front part will lay down as you see in the first picture picture.

this is sasuke wallpaper. my hairstyle after combing is roughly like that but mine is shorter version of it. if i dye the red colour like your way, will it be nice when i comb my hair. anyway my front seperation line is at my right hand while sasuke has it at the middle. of course mine is not as perfect as sasuke's one. this is obvious.

light red or dark red is better?
x Kelly x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
it would look nice yeah, but i still think, especially with you having an "emo fringe (as people put it" you should get a few more layers put in and then get like red put in randomly underneath the top layer. If you ask the hairdresser to put you some layers in without cutting any off, they'll know what you mean, and then ask them for random red slices. if you look on my profile picture carefully you'll see i have quite a few layers, its hard to tell when the picture is black not colour, i mean get layers like that but obviously on a shorter scale.

Edit: or you could have the side with your fringe, have a few random red bits in that side and leave the other side just black??
lineage13888
it would look nice yeah, but i still think, especially with you having an "emo fringe (as people put it" you should get a few more layers put in and then get like red put in randomly underneath the top layer. If you ask the hairdresser to put you some layers in without cutting any off, they'll know what you mean, and then ask them for random red slices. if you look on my profile picture carefully you'll see i have quite a few layers, its hard to tell when the picture is black not colour, i mean get layers like that but obviously on a shorter scale.

Edit: or you could have the side with your fringe, have a few random red bits in that side and leave the other side just black??
ooo, you are pretty in that picture. i am so sorry that i can't really see those layers in your picture. i already have layers(dun know how many) at the back of my hair. my front part doesn't have layer because i want it to lie down.

to be frank, you can't see layers in my picture although it is coloured? one side with red highlighted while other side leave it as black doesn't seem to suit me. Random would be better. would you please tell me whether light red or dark red is better??? If it is light red then would be a pinkish-red which means red that is near the tone of pink.
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd be more worried about your absence of nipples.
x Kelly x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
haha thanks.

Sorry, i had written it out and then looked at your picture on page one and it all disappeared and i thought i had written it out again, but clearly not I think dark red but not bright if that makes sense? This is gonna sound stupid, becuase i don't know many people that do this, but do you have any pictures of what your hair is like at the back? LOL. I think you should defo get a slice of red in your fringe that would look awesome.
lineage13888
(Original post by foxo)
I'd be more worried about your absence of nipples.
haha i purposely took that photo right above the nipples.
lineage13888
haha thanks.

Sorry, i had written it out and then looked at your picture on page one and it all disappeared and i thought i had written it out again, but clearly not I think dark red but not bright if that makes sense? This is gonna sound stupid, becuase i don't know many people that do this, but do you have any pictures of what your hair is like at the back? LOL. I think you should defo get a slice of red in your fringe that would look awesome.
do you mean my hair at the back without combing or with combing?

"LOL. I think you should defo get a slice of red in your fringe that would look awesome."
Could you explain what this statement means? as usual my english sucks like hell.
x Kelly x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
sorry, i'm jsut used to typing like this. LOL- means laugh out loud.

I was saying laugh out loud because i asked you for a picture of the back of your head and not many people do this. I was basically laughing at myself for asking you something stupid.

and "I think you should defo get a slice of red in your fringe that would look awesome" means... I think you should definitely get a red slice in your fringe, this would look groovy/wikid/cool/really nice.

Does that help? sorry

And the picture can be either combed or not combed, a picture of both if you have them?
annarchy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hm pretty asian boy...

I think a bright platinum highlight would be cool, just at the front like "underneath" the fringe.

Not yellow and NOT everywhere
lineage13888
sorry, i'm jsut used to typing like this. LOL- means laugh out loud.

I was saying laugh out loud because i asked you for a picture of the back of your head and not many people do this. I was basically laughing at myself for asking you something stupid.

and "I think you should defo get a slice of red in your fringe that would look awesome" means... I think you should definitely get a red slice in your fringe, this would look groovy/wikid/cool/really nice.

Does that help? sorry

And the picture can be either combed or not combed, a picture of both if you have them?
lol, i know what is "lol" as i used to play online games. what i don't understand is about the red slice in my fringe. what is the red slice and where is the fringe? you can use my picture and draw circle on it to show where is the fringe unless it is at the back of my head >.<"""

photo of my hair at the back would need you to wait. now in my country is 4 a.m. i sleep late and wake up late. i will fix my hair as soon as i get up and post it onto the first page together with my first picture. i will post up my hair after combing(back part).

(Original post by annarchy)
Hm pretty asian boy...

I think a bright platinum highlight would be cool, just at the front like "underneath" the fringe.

Not yellow and NOT everywhere
thanks, but for me to use the colour would need a lot of bleaching as my hair original colour is pure black.
x Kelly x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The fringe is attached lol. A slice, is the same as a highlight, except its underneath a layer of hair and is more chunky than highlights
Attached files
TeamBlueGravy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
dude why did you have to be naked!! lol.

keep it dark
lineage13888
The fringe is attached lol. A slice, is the same as a highlight, except its underneath a layer of hair and is more chunky than highlights
ooo, so that part is a fringe. so slice is highlights underneath my original black colour hair layer. i understand already. anyway the back part of my hair photo will be posted when i wake up. please come back and check this thread occasionally. the layer is not obvious at all for my back part of hair. >.<""" maybe my hair is just not long enough. layers are less obvious when hair is short.

Do you recommend me dying my hair when my hair is just this short? Well, my back part is shorter as i need to spike it up. Maybe u can answer this question after my back part hair picture is out.

(Original post by kam_007)
dude why did you have to be naked!! lol.

keep it dark
it is because sexy is my best weapon. Haha.... joking only.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads