Dye Light Yellow Colour (5)
4.42%
Highlight Brown-Gold Colout (40)
35.4%
Dye Brown-Gold Colour (10)
8.85%
Remain Black Colour (39)
34.51%
Others[Please Stat The Other Colour] (13)
11.5%
Plato123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lineage13888)
1)who is the mod?
2) you pratically answered everything but i still hesitating whether to get red-black slices or gold-brown-black slices cause i feel guy is really nice looking.

erm.... try not to forget i am Asian which is very much different from westerners

1) Here is the mod list: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showgroups.php?

2) to be honest, that 'guy' looks like a girl
x Kelly x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lineage13888)
1)who is the mod?
2) you pratically answered everything but i still hesitating whether to get red-black slices or gold-brown-black slices cause i feel guy is really nice looking.

erm.... try not to forget i am Asian which is very much different from westerners
1) if you click on "All forums" near the top and then scroll down to "Ask a mod" and then just post a thread in there like you normally would. Only you will be able to see the thread you do.
2) Yeah this guy isnt Asia, and i personally don't think light colours look right on Asians or anyone of the skin colour Asians have, i think you would suit black and red a lot more than blonde and brown
lineage13888
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by x Kelly x)
1) if you click on "All forums" near the top and then scroll down to "Ask a mod" and then just post a thread in there like you normally would. Only you will be able to see the thread you do.
2) Yeah this guy isnt Asia, and i personally don't think light colours look right on Asians or anyone of the skin colour Asians have, i think you would suit black and red a lot more than blonde and brown
1)so sorry to tell you that he is an asian(japanese) so black-gold-brown also suit asian.... hehe
2) i went to "ask a mod" forum. it seems that i cannot post a thread there. maybe my warning lvl is too high

maybe after knowing he is an asian, you would see gold-brown-black colour from different perspective. well, still need a photo of a guy with black-red or else i cannot show the hairdresser actually what i want.
x Kelly x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh ok, well you can't really see him that well, and like someone else has said and just like my mistake he looks like a girl lol.

Well, i think you should have black and red, it'd suit you better i think. Also, the majority of people think you should keep your hair black, which you would be doing, but you would also be adding some red to it.

I do not like his hair colour personally, i think it looks a bit "old looking", but that is my opinion.

I can't find a picture, sorry. If the hairdresser is actually qualified then they will know exactly what you want, if you tell them you want red slices in your hair. If they don't know what you mean then they shouldn't be dong hairdressing. Hairdressers are trained and qualified to imagine what people want when they tell them, so you don't need a picture, also im sure they have put slices in peoples hair before, its quite a common thing to have done.

This is all my opinion, I can't really help you anymore than i have done, sorry.
lineage13888
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by x Kelly x)
oh ok, well you can't really see him that well, and like someone else has said and just like my mistake he looks like a girl lol.

Well, i think you should have black and red, it'd suit you better i think. Also, the majority of people think you should keep your hair black, which you would be doing, but you would also be adding some red to it.

I do not like his hair colour personally, i think it looks a bit "old looking", but that is my opinion.

I can't find a picture, sorry. If the hairdresser is actually qualified then they will know exactly what you want, if you tell them you want red slices in your hair. If they don't know what you mean then they shouldn't be dong hairdressing. Hairdressers are trained and qualified to imagine what people want when they tell them, so you don't need a picture, also im sure they have put slices in peoples hair before, its quite a common thing to have done.

This is all my opinion, I can't really help you anymore than i have done, sorry.
yeah. the thread can be closed. special thanks to kelly. bye bye!! i guess i will dye my hair this month. no more further reply in this thread thanks. if mod happen to pass by. please close it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
4.26%
They might tell the bully (5)
10.64%
I don't think they'd understand (9)
19.15%
It might lead to more bullying (17)
36.17%
There's nothing they could do (14)
29.79%

Watched Threads