Disney Tinker bell Mandela Effect

Watch
FutureZoologist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone else remember that at the start of old Disney videos, there would be a blue screen with a white castle drawing forming. Tinker bell would fly around as a spark across the screen then dot the i of the ‘Disney’ or write the word ‘Disney’ above the castle. Then sparks would cascade everywhere.

Well... that never existed. Yep. Try find it on YouTube, watch your old Disney movies. There is no tinker bell on that castle screen.

Spooky. It is called the Mandela effect - the theory we may have travelled to a different dimension.
ForeverAQx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by FutureZoologist)
Anyone else remember that at the start of old Disney videos, there would be a blue screen with a white castle drawing forming. Tinker bell would fly around as a spark across the screen then dot the i of the ‘Disney’ or write the word ‘Disney’ above the castle. Then sparks would cascade everywhere.

Well... that never existed. Yep. Try find it on YouTube, watch your old Disney movies. There is no tinker bell on that castle screen.

Spooky. It is called the Mandela effect - the theory we may have travelled to a different dimension.
:0
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

:hmmmm2: Don't remember Tinkerbell over the generic blue Disney intro.
Last edited by AngryJellyfish; 1 year ago
wxgmak
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
wtf?????????????? no Tinkerbell??? my life has been a lie
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

This is the version I remember from VHS.
Last edited by AngryJellyfish; 1 year ago
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

That animation of Tinkerbell has been used in loads of intros, it would seem.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How old can we go?

Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
By the simple act of reading that, your brain creates the memory. No we haven't gone into a different dimension, that's batsh*t f**king crazy.
Recommend this video on the matter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGgUrj10HdM

Another example I've heard of is that in the studio recording of Queen's "We Are The Champions" Freddie Mercury never sings "... of the wooooooooorld" at the end... but he does in the very famous performance at Live Aid in 1985, so chill
Last edited by Sinnoh; 1 year ago
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Cool.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

I remember it... it existed, maybe Disney no longer own the copyright on 'la fee clochinette'. The Mandela effect is the fact that Nelson never re-offended and led a reformed existence upon his release, proof that the Afrikaans legal system works.
Last edited by Vinny C; 11 months ago
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

The barriers are much harder than that...requires a tESLA FIELD OF... ****... they are scrambling me again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (190)
29.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.41%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.98%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.36%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.89%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.81%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.88%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.25%

Watched Threads