Things you have done to get out of PE. Watch

xMiss_Sarahx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Not so much getting out of the PE itself, but every week we'd all tell the PE staff we were on, so that we didn't have to have showers afterwards (it was the end of the day, and there was really no need for them...it's not like we got all sweaty like the lads...we would have just spent an hour chatting an occassionally hitting a tennis ball against the wall of the sportshall)...after a while they cottoned on and started taking registers of us showering though...so they could tell if you were lying. Quite funny though considering this was back in like year 7/8 times before i'd 'become a woman' so it was all lies anyway. The shower lies were amazing for getting you out of doing swimming in PE also.

This year i made my maths teacher tell the PE staff i had extra maths lessons, for my further maths when it was games. The PE teacher then tried to argue with me that her games lessons were far more important than my Further Maths Alevel.
Rhuairidh
Report 11 years ago
i faked notes everynow and again but usually i just acted up in lessons so i would be able to run laps round the field for the lesson instead of being taught how to catch a friggin ball (which i can do already lol) so yer laps laps and more laps

forgetting kit wasn't an excuse in my school pe had their own box of kits all of which were gross and hadn't benn washed in how long and of course the nicer ones were always sweaty from the lesson before!!!!!!!

and they kept all the notes or signed them lol grrrrr
da_kind92
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I didnt just do things to miss the compulsory PE lessons, I carried the habit onto my GCSE PE lessons... And that IS costing me a predicted D! Wish I didnt think I loved sports in Year 9...

Oh btw, I've bunked lessons, bunked them, and bunked them more?
spicyred
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
our school is a sports college so many people skipped p.e and went to the gym....
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh yeah, sometimes PMS got me out of p.e. gotta love that thing sometimes.
da_kind92
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rhuairidh)
i faked notes everynow and again but usually i just acted up in lessons so i would be able to run laps round the feild for the lesson instead of being taught how to catch a friggin ball (which i can do already lol) so yer laps laps and more laps

forgetting kit wasn't an excuse in my school pe had their own box of kits all of which were gross and hadn't benn washed in how long and of course the nicer ones were always sweaty from the lesson before!!!!!!!

Ditto
dani2511
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Took latin to get out of single period P.E.

They didn't give us enough time to change... had to be done.
Hedgehunter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Music lesson clash..very boring I know.
SiaSiaSia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
me and ali just skipped it all the time

and i forgot my kit for 6 weeks in a row

and then they made me clean up the field . it was amazing! who'd put STRAIGTENERS on a field!?
smithywill
Report 11 years ago
had cancer!
alenax
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Arranged a meeting that conveniently clashed.
Got my mum to write me notes lots.
Point blank refused to do P.E.
Took aaaaaaaaages getting changed (not skiving off but at least left less time!)
xMiss_Sarahx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh, and for a large proportion of last year, i'd book my driving lessons to clash with PE lessons...or else tell the PE teacher that i had a driving lesson, even if i didn't
adam_1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I didn't like it up to year 10 but I still did it. Head of pe (also my tutor) was extremely harsh and told people they still had to do it even if they had notes claiming the injury "wasn't bad enough" to stop them doing it.

GCSE PE was great though, I was gutted when we stopped in year 11.
k9ruby
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Originally Posted by k9ruby
Geunine notes, but rubbed out the date and used many times! :P
lol didn't they get a bit suspicious that it was the same message every time? or did you give it to a different teacher?

our school keeps the pe notes.. grr
'If the music's too loud, you're too old.'

1) We had a rotation of 2 teachers, and since I was known for being the rather 'geeky' and incredibley consciences student, they did not suspect a thing!

2) Photocopies!!!

3) We as a class refused to do it quite a few times in Year 11.
aaloo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
whenever we had swimming, all the girls would suddenly develop month-long periods to avoid it
dinosaur711
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
told my teacher i was on my period and if she didnt believe me- did she want to see? i got screamed at pretty badly hehe
MarshallJT
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just wouldn't bring PE clothing, at my second Secondary school they had a rule stating you must have your own gear or you couldn't participate in PE. So those who didn't want to do it wouldn't bring PE kit and had to sit it out and watch the others do PE.

Stupid rule but it got me out of PE for 2 years lol like it did for 3/4 of my PE class. Royally annoyed the PE faculty that rule did.
Melting Sugar.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by k9ruby)
1) We had a rotation of 2 teachers, and since I was known for being the rather 'geeky' and incredibley consciences student, they did not suspect a thing!

2) Photocopies!!!

3) We as a class refused to do it quite a few times in Year 11.
ahh clever

I think next year for us its not really compulsory but they just make you walk around the field once or twice if you don't want to.. whether or not that turns out to be true.. :rolleyes:
Melting Sugar.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dinosaur711)
told my teacher i was on my period and if she didnt believe me- did she want to see? i got screamed at pretty badly hehe
LMAO
good one
~*~rAiNbOw~*~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Am I the only one who actually enjoyed PE??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.85%
No (182)
76.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed