Things you have done to get out of PE. Watch

abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Once, me and another girl spent lunchtime in the playground trying to injure ourselves to get out of PE that afternoon! This was primary school when I was sillier I must add, I'm not a self-harmer!

I've had my mum write numerous letters about various ailments and stuff like needing to leave early to get to my extra-curricular stuff.

In sixth form we had PE last couple of hours in the afternoon, so I just used to bugger off after my last lesson and get one of my mates to say I'd gone home ill Funny how you stop giving a toss about believability of excuses!

I also had certain teachers who'd get me out of PE by saying they needed my help with something/needed to speak to me/I had to practise for a concert
KirstyWood
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
I used to hate swimming at high school, we had two P.E lessons per week and for nearly an entire year I was on my period, lol, I think I did maybe two swimming lessons right at the begining. Can't believe they just accepted the same excuse week after week...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
6.98%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.08%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.28%
It might lead to more bullying (93)
36.05%
There's nothing they could do (79)
30.62%

Watched Threads