The Student Room Group

What would be your dream job (no limits)?

If there was no limits on what job you could do- what would be your dream job?

Scroll to see replies

Advanced reporting radiographer, in some form of speciality (unsure yet) but most likely ultrasound
For me it would either be an author or working in m+m world in london.
Are you paid by the thread?
business magnate for sure
Original post by Palmyra

:lol: just realised she’s made loads of threads like this
Original post by Palmyra

😂😂😂😂

Definitely a doctor / writer / engineer / pilot / actor 😂

(Okay... so I'm not sure as of yet) :cookie:
(edited 4 years ago)
An author, definitely.

Or something to do with dermatology/skincare.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Emma:-)

like I dunno... a gold digger? jk..

I'd be an aircrash investigator or an author. Those sound interesting.
Probably something to do with big infrastructure...

Civil engineering with TfL or some other large infrastructure project like the Thames tideway tunnel :holmes:
Reply 10
oh yeah. they get to have load of chill time don't they. >Itsmith
Graphic designer for Marvel. Imagine designing Black Panther's suit or something :pinch:
Original post by Emma:-)

No limits? could it be a job even out of mankind's world? sonething like being a god?
An author.
Original post by Kallisto
No limits? could it be a job even out of mankind's world? sonething like being a god?

Yes, no limits. Could be anything.
Its nice to see some aspiring authors on here. Great minds think alike.
Your threads are really cool. Well I guess if I am still bound by the laws of physics and natural laws and I would need to choose a job that actually exists then I'd want to be an owner of my own popular social media platform. It used to be banking - if you asked me this question 2 years ago I'd have no doubt said something like m&a in corporate banking or even trading but today I don't think I would take that job if it was on offer after having my first banking experience. If I am not bound by our current state of technological and scientific progress then I'd want to be a space explorer starting settlements on new planets.
Getting paid to scratch my own boIIocks.
I'd like to be some sort of comedic journalist - writing about politics, critiquing ideologies and challenging certain points of view.

I also really enjoy playing guitar and have a decent voice so being a musician would be cool.

My parents want me to go into medicine or engineering or something like that, but idk. Haven't decided what I'm going to do yet.
Something that involves acting, singing, science and philosophy, activism and public speaking all at the same time. 😂 I need to be faaaaamous
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest