How many of you have cheated in an exam? Watch

Smiles_m
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Never ever in a real exam.
I'd feel awful and how would I know I had the brains to be at a uni course I wanted if I cheated?
I hate cheaters, it's not fair on other people.
Ell Jee Smooth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Test yes. Exam? NO way. And by test I don't mean internal exam, just a unit/chapter test in class. And that was once.
akta_91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Daniel Freedman)
Probably not the best idea to post that on the internet (particularly a site which is likely to be monitored by exam boards), along with your name.
exactly! be careful about what you say!
soapy47
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
In my secondary school, the teachers for gcse maths would go around the exam hall and help all students with their answers. I remember when I lost concentration in the maths exam, I started staring down at some teacher's shoes..he was right in front of me giving a student the entire answer to a 10mark question! I only realised the teachers were doing this 10mins before the exam was over :headfire:

oh well, I earned my A grade the honest way :cool:
BritPakistaniMuslimah
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by imomo16)
Nope. I'd be too terrified of being caught. I'm an honest person
Besides my school is very vigilant in enforcing its clean desk and hands policy so it would be nigh on impossible even if I wanted to.

Also, what is the point of writing stuff on your arm etc.? You don't know whats going to come up and writing out everything and deciphering that would take up too much precious time in the exams.
try that for a chemistry exam and you're SURE to fail, chem is all about practise and lots more practise, and if you don't know your stuff for the exam writing a bunch of notes out ain't gonna help. I think everyone should just revise loads and know their stuff instead of cheating - it's way too risky anyway. my college is pretty strict about this kinda stuff too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (55)
67.9%
No I haven't decided yet (17)
20.99%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
11.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed