How many of you have cheated in an exam? Watch

lil_miss_annoymous
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No the fear of gettin caught would distract me from even doing anything in my exam ... and why Bother? Surely you exam are meant to be a test of your ability?
masterofdalliance
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I whispered to my friend the meaning of SWOT in Business GCSE, and ended up getting a C for it, so I think I've learnt my lesson about cheating:nn:
seanw
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I know someone that writes notes in their graphical calculator using the letter keys in the graph section... if you know what I mean.
imtired
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I haven't cheated in any exam, not even a class, which i don't see the point in cheating in. The results don't count towards anything, and when a real exam comes where you can't cheat anymore you'll realise you're screwed.
tristanperry
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Never - I revise, and am not stupid. It's not worth cheating in a major exam
Glutamic Acid
Badges: 16
Report 11 years ago
Not in an external exam. There's much more to lose than there is to gain.
The Black Chuck Norris
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
We always cheated in secondary school, I cheated a bit in a couple non important exams but when it comes to GCSE/A level I never cheat.
BTCC Fan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Never ever, well not in a 'real' exam anyway. As the saying goes 'Your only cheating yourself'
krisstassen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Surely someone could put some notes in a jacket pocket n look at em halfway during an exam in the toilet...they cant legally search u......
just came into my mind just now!...
i mean it is partly flawed..as i usually never hav enuf time to go into the toilet but if ur completely hopeless..im sure loadsa ppl do it.havent come across any1 who admits to it tho...
Charlurr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by krisstassen)
Surely someone could put some notes in a jacket pocket n look at em halfway during an exam in the toilet...they cant legally search u......
just came into my mind just now!...
i mean it is partly flawed..as i usually never hav enuf time to go into the toilet but if ur completely hopeless..im sure loadsa ppl do it.havent come across any1 who admits to it tho...
Invigilators have to go with you to the toilet, so they'd probably hear the scrunching/unfolding of paper...
Nero132
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ive cheated on every single one of my exams so far but im not giving away any of my secrets..

come get me examiners.. mwahahahaha...
Melly West
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Never have and never would, why risk getting caught?
Ukazi-TazZy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Nero132)
Ive cheated on every single one of my exams so far but im not giving away any of my secrets..

come get me examiners.. mwahahahaha...
lmao
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by persian.royalty)
In those 'supervised' courseworks, I wrote out my ENTIRE coursework on a small bit of paper, hid it under my jumper, on my skirt, flipped my big curly hair in front of my face...and copied it out
I got 19/20 =]

Nobody's gona know who I am. Are they?
Nah, as long as you dont have your real name in your profile, nobody will know.
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lmao @ all the deleted posts.

I haven't cheated in an exam. What's the point? I wouldn't be content with my results if I hadn't actually worked for them.
spartan101
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
LOL at all the people telling others to edit their posts! As if these exam board monitors would track you down hahaha

Theyd have no proof. I mean the people saying theyve cheated could just be making it up to sound hardcore on an internet forum lol! And without personal info, how the hell do you expect them to find you!? IP tracking...yeh right

Some people really need to lighten up
Squares
Report 11 years ago
never.

and it kinda bothers me.

like the other day, just 30 mins into a 1 hour exam....one went to the toilet. it's just so easy to write on your own skin and check it out.

i found it ridiculous. but you wouldn't be able to accuse that person or ask to check.
neither would the school want any trouble.

it was suspicious really.

if the exam boards are reading this, i firmly believe that no one should be allowed to go to the toilets during an exam that is 1.5 hours long. so you either go to the toilet beforehand...or be suspected. unless they have diahorrea (i.e. a case where they can get longer time as they will be in the toilet for a long time) or a medical condition that requires them to be exemplified from that.

oh well.

its not their life i'm living.
rufus_da_bear
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
iv written M, F and C on my fingers on my left hand for flemmings left hand rule. i have a problem with it, never get it right.
pitchy08
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by aster100)
Fellows from Cambridge University definitely do and one person was almost rejected from the university on the basis of sharing interview questions.

And that sounded drastic to me when I first heard it.

This is a brilliant source of student opinion, and so I wouldn't be surprised if it was browsed by some unexpected individuals.
How do they know who we all are?
:eyeball:
theredwindmill
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh my days i've never cheated in an exam and i don't think i ever could, i would feel to bad if i did. i have cheated on silly class tests that don't mean anything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads