hippobluecampe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
How do I get rid of black and white heads for good? I get rid of them using that stick thing (I don't know what it's called), but they keep coming back, so I have to keep getting rid of them.

What can I do to make them go away forever?
lincs_b
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You can't!
The body shop does a black head remover, then you need to wash twice a day with a deep cleansing wash, then once a week or so use a facial scrub. You'll still get some spots its life.
Girl♥RadioHeart
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There's no way to completely remove them but there are lots of products on the market to temporarily removed them! As said above - it's nature and your body will rid of them in time. Drink loads of water and wash regularly in the meantime!
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
Just put something into your routine along with brushing your teeth and doing your hair.

I would reccomend Clean & Clear blackhead removing scrub.

It's really, really effective and cheap. I don't have blackheads any more but when I did this thing was a lifesaver.
FHNFredrick
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Norfolkadam)
Just put something into your routine along with brushing your teeth and doing your hair.

It's really, really effective and cheap. I don't have blackheads any more but when I did this thing was a lifesaver.
Second that.
and use the toner cleansing oil that goes with it!
foldingstars
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

I got that a while ago, it worked for the first few days then just seemed to stop and my skin went back to its usual self :rolleyes:, must just depend on your skin really?
MakingMoves
Report 11 years ago
Have a healthy life style perhaps?
Jengerbil89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I would recommend Clean & Clear blackhead removing scrub.

I third that! I use it every day in the shower
Emma27
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

you don't get them any more? does this mean this will happen to the rest of us with this problem...? :p: what changed about your skin?
sunset_sky
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

I think it depends on the person this made my skin really oily and I got spots instead of blackheads. I don't have sensitive skin either which was mad.

I can reccommend the stripf you put on your nose and chin, they literally pull EVERYTHING out! You can really see the difference after. Can't remember which exact ones I used but I think they were Biore. I swear by them now.
Norfolkadam
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Emma27)
you don't get them any more? does this mean this will happen to the rest of us with this problem...? :p: what changed about your skin?
Well I have alot higher standards of hygine now. I moisturise, exfoliate, I bath everyday, I sweat alot less so Im just generally less liable to them. They went at the same time as my acne so I suppose it was just growing up.
. sav .
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was just about to suggest those strips. theyre great! Its so satisfying to see it all literally yanked out!
nastynas
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ask for DUAC from your GP, i use to have spots and blackheads, a month later and all my spots and blackheads were gone! it deals with your homornes...its really good.
and plus its free!!! its amazing
sittingonthedock1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
squeeze em and then completely smother them in sudocream or whatever i can find,they don't usually come back yay
nastynas
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
no, never spueeze black heads, they come back very big and red...
Annaconda
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by sunset_sky)
I think it depends on the person this made my skin really oily and I got spots instead of blackheads. I don't have sensitive skin either which was mad.

I can reccommend the stripf you put on your nose and chin, they literally pull EVERYTHING out! You can really see the difference after. Can't remember which exact ones I used but I think they were Biore. I swear by them now.
i tried the biore ones and they never worked for me even though i followed the instructions, how exactly do you use them
Aranyani
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Do squeeze them! its oddly satisfying.. & they only turn red if you dont do it right.

You need the skills
. sav .
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Annaconda)
i tried the biore ones and they never worked for me even though i followed the instructions, how exactly do you use them
stick them on after wetting your nose a little, wait a few mins (i think biore say 10-15 mins) and pull them off slowly.
stacey4415
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
body shop sell this painful tool that helps squeeze them, kind of

It's best to put your head above a bowl of boiling water first (sounds mental, but it works)
SylverStrike
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How much, on average, do this strip things cost? Are they expensive?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (34)
25.19%
No (101)
74.81%

Watched Threads