To do you "Seal the Deal"? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Please keep anon she uses this site.

I am friends with this girl and there is an unspoken tension between us. However when its gets close to "crunchtime" I always backout thinking we must be just good friends/she is not thinking the same thing I am. Even when we have been looking into each others eyes for literaly like 40-50 seconds.

She is leaving soon I wont see her for a long time ,if ever, if I dont do something. How do you know when to go for it?

I cant just tell her. What would you do?
bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just do it, lean in and pucker up
daniel_williams
Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
seriously if you like her and you know you'll regret it if she leaves and you say nothing you need to do something about it... i'd suggest letting her know exactly how you feel. as has been suggested you could lean in and pucker up, this could get a slightly frosty reception but she might feel the same and go for it,

if your sat next to each other hand creeping over onto knee or something, trying to hold hands, there are many methods you could use in these situations.

jsut do whatever feels natural to do!

you could always send her a text saying how you feel or hinting at it otherways, but if you think you'll regret it if you don't then you need to do something about it now before its too late
Ad-Alta
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I cant just tell her. What would you do?
Why can't you just tell her? There's nothing to lose if you won't see her again.
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd grow a pair of balls, then tell her.
Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Keoje)
I'd grow a pair of balls, then tell her.
I'm actually certain that he's probably blown it now. Anxiety builds up and he obviously has her within his grasp but he will need to man up somewhat next time.
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm actually certain that he's probably blown it now. Anxiety builds up and he obviously has her within his grasp but he will need to man up somewhat next time.
It's not too late (hopefully). OP - Living in regret(s) is something you'll have to bear if you want to continue down this path.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
So you guys think iv'e blown it......

It would'nt be the first time (been in that situation various times with other girls). Its just the mega anxiety. Mega....I say
Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
So you guys think iv'e blown it......

It would'nt be the first time (been in that situation various times with other girls). Its just the mega anxiety. Mega....I say
Mate you are having limiting beliefs here. Snap out of it. Realise that you can get any woman you want and take steps towards this. Approach anxiety is what you have, to stop this approach her within 5 seconds and since she obviously likes you just chat her up and be a gentleman if you get laid.
Report 11 years ago
shes probs been waiting for you to pull her face off for ages mate. go on
jesus-ninja
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
dont hold back its never too late to try. just tell her how you feel straight up and honestly. you can tell her your nervous aswell she will hardly laugh at you, it just shows you can share your feelings and you really like her so its now or never dnt worry
you may aswell try you have nothing too loose

tell ushow itgoes btw
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think you've blown it but at this rate you will.

I want you to call her right now and tell her or face to face by the end of the day. Otherwise don't waste our time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads