The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Good idea.
I could use some notes too. Tell me if you find some and i'll do vice versa.
Reply 3
The link isn't working for me. It goes to page not found.
Reply 4
Ahh man my textbook absolutely sucks, i spent like 2 days making new notes for this. Glad i did it a while ago as i think this is the most boring topic, can't wait till its over and done with!
Reply 5
i've found one website,
http://www.s-cool.co.uk/topic_index.asp?subject_id=3

its got info on the genetics etc but it does seen to have the seletive breeding section missing i think but other that its quite good.

im hating this option, so *******ing hard!
Reply 6
I don't mind this option, I think its quite interesting.
do you guys use the Applications of Genetics textbook? (green and red?)

I'm more or less revising from it ... I find it really useful. *shrugs*

edit. and another place to revise from is mark schemes. :tongue:
Reply 8
Not long now, im gonna sit and revise for a few hours now learn the stuff i have been putting off.
Reply 9
pauly_s
Not long now, im gonna sit and revise for a few hours now learn the stuff i have been putting off.

im with you there!! here we go....:frown:

Good Luck everyone!
Reply 10
Just did January 04, taht paper was beyond difficult. I didn't understand half of it. I still cant do the statistical degrees of freedom or probability so I had to skip. aaaaaaah what if the exam is like this one!
Reply 11
i havent done any papers yet, still going through theory...so much so that i fell asleep :| no joke! lol for good half an hour as well..oopsie! lol but im awake now and im going back to me...
i would advise you to look through markschemes, and degrees of freedom is where you have the total number of data - 1 so its n-1 and then you look on the probability data, normally its 0.05 and if the chi squared value is higher then its significant and its not due to chance...i think thats right! :s-smilie: lol

Latest

Trending

Trending