BTEC Level 3 in Computing Advice Watch

cbutler100
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi there,
So im starting college in September to do a BTEC in ICT however, i have never studied ICT and decided to chose it purly because even tho im abit of a ICT noob, im intrested in it and want to know more. Is there a way i should prepare for the course. I was gonna read through the GCSE syllabus and thats it but someone told me they reteach GCSE at college while teaching you the new course. Is this true ?
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by cbutler100)
Hi there,
So im starting college in September to do a BTEC in ICT however, i have never studied ICT and decided to chose it purly because even tho im abit of a ICT noob, im intrested in it and want to know more. Is there a way i should prepare for the course. I was gonna read through the GCSE syllabus and thats it but someone told me they reteach GCSE at college while teaching you the new course. Is this true ?
Hi, sorry you've not had any replies to this.

I think your best option is to download the BTEC syllabus so you know what will be covered in the course going forward. Then you can see which areas seem familiar and which you would like to brush up on beforehand
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (141)
13.45%
Excited (95)
9.06%
Worried (196)
18.7%
Terrified (236)
22.52%
Meh (82)
7.82%
Confused (30)
2.86%