Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
xx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
step one is finding a course you want to do really because theres probably more than 1 way of getting into your desired careers
blondevalkyrie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
just go to the ucas website type in the course or courses your interested in doing and search throught the list of uni's and grade requirements yourself
LA_0909
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well I am no expert on chemical engineering universities so i'll leave that to the people that know something about that.

Why don't you have a look on UCAS and do a course search for these courses you're interested in. It'll give a listing of all the unis offering that or similar courses and then they'll have an entry profile on them. The Guardian Unlimited Education section online has a function where you can search for the ranking of your universities for the area of the course, if you are interested in reputation;

http://education.guardian.co.uk/univ...276673,00.html

Hope that helps.
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I know how you feel, I'm in a similar situation I think the best thing is to look around at what course you want to do, then you can start looking at the universities that have some of the best departments for the subject, and ones that suit what you are looking for in a university
Eubacterium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There are lots of sites which give info, probably the ucas site might be a good start. there are also league tables and a wiki on this site. It might be possible for you to see a career advisor at school.

You could also ask in the relevant subject subforums on this site about the best uni to do to for your fields of interest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (122)
65.24%
No I haven't decided yet (39)
20.86%
Yes but I might change my mind (26)
13.9%

Watched Threads