What will you achieve this summer? Watch
- Quit the job i've got
- Get a summer job
- Earn money from the summer job
- Drink away the money earned from the summer job
- Party with the drink that i bought with the money that i earned from the summer job
However, failure to get a summer job will mean:
- Read books
- Burn my school books
- Go on a road trip with the girlies
- Go on holiday with the boy
- Get fit
- Start horse-riding again
- Try not to cry on results day
- Prepare for university or gap year upon failure
- & get drunk with my parents' money/ birthday money/ life savings
-read many novels which aren't actually to do with my course!
-read tonnes of French books for next year to keep my French up.
-start learning beginner's Spanish, have been meaning to do this for a long, long time.
-go on holiday with my mates for the first time, and survive.
-find a job or volunteering place.
-learn to cook as i'll have to do it in september, eek!
-watch lots more films
-and much, much, much more!
(...I will probably get very little of this done, but oh well!)
Hopefully get grades for uni
and hopefully pass my driving test
Just need to get fit again now, after the betrayal of uni towards my body.
1. See the friends I've not seen enough this year.
2. Read lots of trashy books totally unrelated to medicine (I've started on this already).
3. Spend lots of time with my family.
4. Go to some of the museums and places in London I've been meaning to go to all year- The Science Museum, Imperial War Museum, V&A, British Transport Museum, Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
5. Sort my health out so I'm fighting fit to start back in September.
6. Try not to spend too much money... which avoids having to get a proper job.
7. Earn some money without doing a full time job- possibly babysitting or the like.
8. Have a brilliant time abroad and get a suntan
Ummm for now that's all I can think of!
Get a tan on my legs
Learn to cook
Not spend too much money hopefully
Just have an awesome summer
Start learning mandarin chinese and polish off my arabic
Save up money before uni
Read the back log of books ive neglected
Go to a gym and get back into decent shape lol
Self-Publish my book
Get into UNI!
hoping to achieve
- get back into painting
- start my driving lessons
- get a job
- go out and fun
- shop for new wardrobe, shoes and makeup
- brush up on some studying for uni in sept
- get into uni - most imporant atm
- save up money
- catch up on some reading
- perhaps go on holiday, if my passport comes in time
- learn 2 cook
- get more organised
- learn something new
- have a brandnew fabulous looking room, IF, the builders do theyr work...
i think thats it... hehe
Camping with my girlyfriend.
Beach parties/picnics with friends.
Volunteer once a week at the stables to help with the previous one and get me out of the house.
Drunkenness for the first time in ages!
Try not to hyperventilate on the eve of results day.
Pass driving test
Get a job
-Take (and hopefully pass!) my theory test
-Complete three weeks of work experience
-Complete my final practice and final expedition for Duke of Edinburgh Silver
-Take the UKCAT
-Get fitter and toned
-Refine Personal Statement
-Collect AS results
-Decide what universities to apply to
-Train for my black belt
-Attend various University open days
-Catch up with some old friends
Not forgetting having fun and partying of course!
- Buy and read the books I have collected in my Amazon shopping basket (achievable)
- Get a second job and earn some money (thought this would be easy,till recent revelations that job agencies may not be able to get me anything)
- Try and learn some ancient Greek (hard, be do-able)
Then I hope to learn a programming languge in deail, C proberly.
- Get my Italian as fluent as possible
- Get a teaching job sorted for September in Italy
- Read some Italian, French and English books
- Get a good knowledge of English grammar
That's it =] it's in September/October that the hard work begins! Open Uni starts, my job and living in Italy for a year, and keeping French and Spanish going for starting those courses on my languages degree (doing the English section in the first year). During the summer, I can't really work too much on those languages while i'm trying to immerse in Italian, neither can I do any musical stuff while I'm travelling as I won't have a piano obviously. So that stuff will resume in September ^^;