20 people killed in mass shooting in El Paso, Texas Watch

Djtoodles
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Right wing extremism. He wrote an immigrant-bashing tract, then drove 900 miles to a Mexican border town and ran amok with an automatic rifle in a mall. Trump then acts like it's nothing to do with the political atmosphere he whips up every day.
Well tbh the most visable of each side is the extreme but if anything acts like this are the product of both sides rhetoric having dangerous effects not one.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
So you think the left wing made this person go on a rampage.
Care to explain how?
POSITIVEVIBEZZZ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
gun control nowwwwwww
Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Drewski)
If she actually did that it would be the first instance of her living up to her name :rofl:
Lol, I think anyone knowing Drewski for a while wouldn't take the risk of attempting to hide behind him. :teehee:
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Djtoodles)
Well tbh the most visable of each side is the extreme but if anything acts like this are the product of both sides rhetoric having dangerous effects not one.
:lolwut: Trump whips up racism and does everything he can as President to make it publicly acceptable. He directs hate at Mexicans. Right wing extremists then use assault weapons against said Mexicans. Where exactly does the other 'side' come into this??
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by thkrtkhtrkff)
I don't give a f uck about these 20 people that were killed as billions of animals are killed each year by humanity and this sick society says that's acceptable. F uck humanity.
Irrelevant to the thread but would you ever eat lab grown meat?
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't give a f uck about these 20 people that were killed as billions of animals are killed each year by humanity and this sick society says that's acceptable. F uck humanity.
Irrelevant to the thread but would you ever eat lab grown meat?
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Depends how it is made.
I assume you’re okay with Quorn and other fungal meat substitutes? Lab grown meat is muscle cells grown on a growth medium in a Petri dish as far as I’m aware
J0n3zviper
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I see this as a terrorist attack tbh, no difference.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
NJA
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
We kind of have this in the UK, whereby if you’ve committed any crime or have a history of mental illness owning firearms or shotgun isn’t an option
They tried that in America it doesn't work the fact is anyone one can lose it if the circumstances go wrong, in this country it will result in bashing a bus shelter or at worse using a knife, USA gets mass mass shootings.
It claims to be a Christian country but the prayer line "lead us not into temptation" is being ignored.
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by NJA)
They tried that in America it doesn't work the fact is anyone one can lose it if the circumstances go wrong, in this country it will result in bashing a bus shelter or at worse using a knife, USA gets mass mass shootings.
It claims to be a Christian country but the prayer line "lead us not into temptation" is being ignored.
There’s a lot of things America does that is profoundly anti-Christian; their mistreatment of immigrants and the native peoples of America comes to mind.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
If this had happened against Ukrainians, carried out by a Russian male, it would be described in the media as Russian state-sponsored terrorism. That is what it plainly is - paramilitary terror directed against a foreign state citizenry and supported by the frenzy of public hate whipped up by the US President.

Mexico are going to attempt to prosecute the gun seller(s) involved and are also seeking damages from the US government. They will be demanding extradition of the murderer on terrorism charges.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...terrorism-amlo
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
In fairness i believe the FBI is investigating it as a domestic terror attack. With that being said, the Americans have the problem that, generally speaking, these attacks have the tendency to be - somehow - covered under the 1st amendment.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kurwatrolysis)
Its always private military companies/CIA related organisations that carry out these shootings, unless it is a 'Manchurian candidate'. Its all basically a script, this is why you have supposed grieving witnesses stifling the giggles.

The agenda has always been to remove gun access from the public and in to the hands of a centralised military government. The Nazis never went away, they simply became absorbed in to the American banks and military.
you sound a bit mental ?

:dontknow:
Underscore__
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
In fairness i believe the FBI is investigating it as a domestic terror attack. With that being said, the Americans have the problem that, generally speaking, these attacks have the tendency to be - somehow - covered under the 1st amendment.
Could you elaborate on what you mean by such attacks being covered by the first amendment? Based on my limited understanding of American constitutional law I don't really see what the first amendment has to do with it.
DSilva
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's astonishing. Another 30 people killed in mass shootings and still they think people having guns is a good idea.

Nothing will ever change.
ampare.x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
its just so so heartbreaking my prayers are with all those loved ones.. who lost there family & friends
ampare.x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
I assume you’re okay with Quorn and other fungal meat substitutes? Lab grown meat is muscle cells grown on a growth medium in a Petri dish as far as I’m aware
this is quite irrelevant tbhhh..
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BristolLocal)
I assume you are one of those who takes BBC/CNN etc as the gospel truth, rather than a propaganda outlet. Im not saying everything they put out is lies, but you have to read between the lines. Look at the people running UN, WHO, CFR, DARPA, the large banks, Boeing, Lockheed etc...The long term goal is depopulation and centralised command and control via a technocratic central (global) government.
If that is the long term goal, you've got to say they're utterly **** at it.

...or maybe, you're talking bolleaux?
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ampare.x)
this is quite irrelevant tbhhh..
It’s because he always gets banned quickly, so if I see him and I want to ask him something it has to go wherever he pops up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (34)
15.6%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (32)
14.68%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (45)
20.64%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (83)
38.07%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (12)
5.5%
No particular grades needed (12)
5.5%