Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
heya everyone, was just wondering if you lot could give me some help!
pretty much my ex broke up with me a few months ago coz he didnt no what he wanted from our relationship- but now hes completely changed his mind and says that "he didnt realise what he'd lost". soo.. what am i supposed to do? i was rathers upset when we broke up, but now he's offering that everything'll be good, but i dont want to end up being the one hurt again..? and for all i know he could just be messing with my head any advice?
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
he was silly to break up with you in the first place and perhaps shouldnt come back once he already said, but then again people do make mistakes. if you really do like him then i guess get back together but just make sure he is in it for the right reasons and nothing else.. just go with how you are feeling. maybe if things have improved and things are good then its okay, but if it goes back to him being unsure then leave it.. you could be close with him for a while and see how it goes before you get back together or just think things through properly before
Mcjazz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Don't know - it depends on whether you still have feelings for him or not. As to whether he's messing you around, it doesn't sound like it. Maybe just approach the relationship more cautiously if you go into it. You have to ask yourself, is he worth the risk? Some people are worth risking getting hurt for.
PasserBy9
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My advice ... What do you think?

You have two options:
- Don't believe him or decide that you don't want to take the risk of being dumped again. So say no.
- Or believe that he is sincere, he genuinely did make a mistake and give the relationship another shot.

No one can really stand here and tell you what to do because we aren't you, we don't know the situation fully and the person that posted a definite answer for you would be a fool.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
yeh thanks i think im just gonna play it slow, see how it goes, and not get back into the relationship too quickly i guess if he wants to be with me that much then he'll understand that he hurt me last time and i need some time to trust again.
thebarmaidsmiles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah don't rush back in, you've got every right to go slow and he needs to appreciate that.
Magnum Opus
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Take it slow and maybe sit down and discuss what you would both want from a potential relationship. I don't think he was wrong for breaking up with you in the first place, that's just life and experience. Maybe he's not used to that? Relationships have their foundations in communication, so start from there =]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
7.09%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.24%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.54%
It might lead to more bullying (91)
35.83%
There's nothing they could do (77)
30.31%

Watched Threads