Stats for degree subjects + employability. Up to date. Watch

MEK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Anyone know where I can find stats for degree subjects and employability? Ones for the unis too would be good. I tried the Times Good University Guide but can't find the Philosophy info on there, and info for a few other subjects. Is there anywhere it's compiled?
cantthinkofaname
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
try the guardian or the independent (good university guide).
apotoftea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The new Times good university guide will be out next week sometime, both online and in book form
Poica
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Have a gander at this: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ed...ee-813783.html
Voldy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by MEK)
Anyone know where I can find stats for degree subjects and employability? Ones for the unis too would be good. I tried the Times Good University Guide but can't find the Philosophy info on there, and info for a few other subjects. Is there anywhere it's compiled?
Not sure when this was last updated, but I think they're quite good, you can get employment (and a host of other) statistics by searching for your university at Unistats.
MEK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Thanks for all the replies, I'll have a look. The Independent one was one I've used before - don't know why my brain froze on that! :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads