The Student Room Group

Help me

Hello guys I have pass 11 in Portugal the subject is TGPSI (computer science ). Now I came to uk. They say I can't go to 12 class here because I am going to be 18. I don't what to do. I really want to go university. Anyone know how much level I will get here when I pass 11 there. How do i get into university in the subject of accounting. Can you please help me I will be grateful if somebody help me I am so confused..and i left my certificate in portugal
Reply 1
I am also portuguese and here in the UK schools dont work with passing. They put you in the year your age corresponds to, and unfortunately your age corresponds to university, meaning you won't be able to enter year 12. Year 12 in England corresponds to you being 16 years old. I dealt with the same problem, but not as bad. I was in the start of year 6 in portugal, and i was put int year 8 in the UK
Reply 2
Original post by Anjaa
Hello guys I have pass 11 in Portugal the subject is TGPSI (computer science ). Now I came to uk. They say I can't go to 12 class here because I am going to be 18. I don't what to do. I really want to go university. Anyone know how much level I will get here when I pass 11 there. How do i get into university in the subject of accounting. Can you please help me I will be grateful if somebody help me I am so confused..and i left my certificate in portugal

add me on ig and ill explain everything in further detail @lfs_04

Quick Reply

Latest