Is this a racist tweet? Watch

DSilva
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
I hear the sound of a broken record. Shame you still haven't understood the difference in stating a position is false and refusing to accept a position without sufficient evidence.

You can't define far right so come back to me when you can. Funny how everyone wants to discuss the El Paso shooter but no one wants to focus on the Ohio shooter, an ardent democrat and Elisabeth Warren supporter.

Take it to a relevant thread.
You have claimed that the Jo Cox murder is a conspiracy, without any proof at all.

Yes white supremacism is far right. Why on earth do you have so much difficulty understanding that?
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DSilva)
You have claimed that the Jo Cox murder is a conspiracy, without any proof at all.

Yes white supremacism is far right. Why on earth do you have so much difficulty understanding that?
If you say so.

Because you can't define what far right means.

Take it to the relevant thread. Done.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by batter mix)
This thread is so fun :daydreaming:
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Ok ANYWAY this tweet is NOT racist. It just MENTIONS race. It didn't generalise an entire race, therefore it's NOT RACIST.
DSilva
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
If you say so.

Because you can't define what far right means.

Take it to the relevant thread. Done.
It's not me defining it. It's what the actual definition of far right is.

Again, not a difficult concept. But given you think the Jo Cox murder was a hoax, nothing you say is surprising.
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's not me defining it. It's what the actual definition of far right is.

Again, not a difficult concept. But given you think the Jo Cox murder was a hoax, nothing you say is surprising.
Well if you care to debate it so much then make a thread about it. I haven't seen any consistent or coherent definition.

Cool story Bro.
anarchism101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Mendoza's comment was racist. Lewis' and Sarkar's were not.
z-hog
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by anarchism101)
Mendoza's comment was racist. Lewis' and Sarkar's were not.
Isn't Lewis saying that for a black person to make it to government with the Tories they'll have to sell their souls and principles, implying that the Tories are their enemies? I find it as much of a crude and malicious generalisation as there can be, it's as if he owns them. How many reasonable people see any sense to it, it's an absurd thing to say in the first place. To compound it, it's 100% based on race and nothing else. The definition of racism is a but flexible but for me... that's what I call racism.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.78%
Excited (116)
8.23%
Worried (264)
18.74%
Terrified (329)
23.35%
Meh (113)
8.02%
Confused (33)
2.34%