BTEC Computing Level 3 Watch

cbutler100
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi there,
So im starting college in September to do a BTEC in ICT however, i have never studied ICT and decided to chose it purly because even tho im abit of a ICT noob, im intrested in it and want to know more. Is there a way i should prepare for the course. I was gonna read through the GCSE syllabus and thats it but someone told me they reteach GCSE at college while teaching you the new course. Is this true ?
dwarfbutt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The good thing about this course is that it teaches you as if you are a beginner, so long as you have the mind for it... i did this course, didnt get on with it and went back to doing a levels instead, it's good if you can just get on with work and have a good understanding about what is being said. It just got boring when it would be the teachers telling you what to put in your essays
cbutler100
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dwarfbutt)
The good thing about this course is that it teaches you as if you are a beginner, so long as you have the mind for it... i did this course, didnt get on with it and went back to doing a levels instead, it's good if you can just get on with work and have a good understanding about what is being said. It just got boring when it would be the teachers telling you what to put in your essays
i dont really mind that, thanks for telling me thou - i can stop panicking about being behind LOL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (140)
13.46%
Excited (95)
9.13%
Worried (195)
18.75%
Terrified (235)
22.6%
Meh (81)
7.79%
Confused (30)
2.88%