Aqa~Unit 6~Business Studies~Official Watch
Hows revision goin guys, yes i know theres plenty of threads like this. .
However in this thread we will discuss ways to tackle questions which is the keyyyyyy
Some reason, i cant really revise for this unit 6 exam~ so all you smart students get posting on revision tips to insure we all get a good grade, because i dont want to be in misery come summer holidays thinking about the results!
anywho i'll start of helping i guess
drew this up on paint, yes not exactly picasso. .
all red filled in boxes means that topic area came up in that year/month
Thats a rite kool chart...love it
Does no one have jan 08 unit 6 paper?
but if they do.. it would help alot!
even if someone sat the exam of jan 2008 they could post a few questions which came up that could lead us to the right direction
Does anyone have notes on the following
-> Contingency planning
-> Decision Trees [How to draw it. . advantages/disadvantages]
-> Fiscal Policy [No idea what this is o.O]
if you dont have notes, but you feel your confident and know what your talking about maybe explain ones you know in your own words =)
thanks for your time in advance
- allows firms to plan in advance - allocate roles and resoruces so when incidient occurs everyone will know their roles and jobs
- quick decisions - firm acting proactive rather than reactive as they are aware of the situation
- cannot plan for every single event - unaware of which incident could occur
- cannot plan for unforeseen events
- is it worth planning for - as resources can be used elsewhere in the firm