Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
o rite its just a general term is it?
Reply 401
xxClarexx
whats macro economics?
help

Don't panic.
Its just all the economic issues. E.g. Interest rates/inflation/exchange rates/GDP

Good Luck everyone!
GunnerMT
Don't panic.
Its just all the economic issues. E.g. Interest rates/inflation/exchange rates/GDP

Good Luck everyone!

i didnt know either! lol. thank you and good luck everyone!
Reply 403
thanks brains hehe :biggrin:
i didnt know either!

Omg i have to say I'm shocked by that lol, how anyone can be so close to the exam and not know the basics of the course I have no idea :O

Whatever floats your boat tho lol, i'm sure common sense will be useful, but I think macroeconomics are really important to know for this exam, in conjunction with price elasticity of demand.
Reply 405
Christian_j
Omg i have to say I'm shocked by that lol, how anyone can be so close to the exam and not know the basics of the course I have no idea :O

Whatever floats your boat tho lol, i'm sure common sense will be useful, but I think macroeconomics are really important to know for this exam, in conjunction with price elasticity of demand.

everyones just panicking.. they know it all really im sure..

smart arse.
Christian_j

ok so i dont know the difference between macro and micro economics in the sense that i dont know what it includes even tho i know micro means something to do with small scale and macro- big/external.

i know and understand interest rates, inflation etc

last year i got 275/300 in business AS. stop making assumtions that people dont know anything for this exam when clearly everyone is having brain lapses due to the stress. sorry if i am 'shouting', but i dont like it when people assume that someone is stupid because they ask a question.

anyway. good luck with your exam.
Reply 407
monica7790
ok so i dont know the difference between macro and micro economics in the sense that i dont know what it includes even tho i know micro means something to do with small scale and macro- big/external.

You do no the difference, that is the difference, good luck
I wasn't trying to be a smart arse lol, I didnt mean it to sound the way it obviously did - I don't think you're stupid, I was just worried for you, as it had been highlighted in this thread that the topic could almost defnitely come up, and I was trying to say, in my own stressed way, that it was probably something you should learn quickly now so you have a basic understanding, just incase you didn't already.

So sorry about that, crap wording on my part, and I fear I still havent put my point across properly :s-smilie:
Christian_j
I wasn't trying to be a smart arse lol, I didnt mean it to sound the way it obviously did - I don't think you're stupid, I was just worried for you, as it had been highlighted in this thread that the topic could almost defnitely come up, and I was trying to say, in my own stressed way, that it was probably something you should learn quickly now so you have a basic understanding, just incase you didn't already.

So sorry about that, crap wording on my part, and I fear I still havent put my point across properly :s-smilie:

its ok. i havent taken offense personally cos i know im not stupid i just dont like it when people make such assumptions about myself and others. its already forgotten. we can now move onto panicing further :p:
Reply 410
lol feel the love.
Reply 411
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH haha. Eurgh I cant wait till half 2
Reply 412
for when its over?
I'm stupid I dunno the difference between fart and flatus?
Reply 414
your an idiot then.
Nero132
your an idiot then.

i second that! ha
Reply 416

well its a good thing this is a business exam and not an english one! lol
Reply 418
Yes.. in reading his post.. i definately spent 5 minutes analysing the way i would dictate my reponse.. after turning down You're and You are i settled for your.. and now apparently my spelling will improve if i'm (i am) careful about this..

Jackpot!

LOL!! Correct punctuation :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending