The Student Room Group

I don't get how I can do this...?

When I was dating my ex I easily made him horny...no clue how just sent photos that revealed a little bit more than usual. Tortured him by those photos, tbh whenever he said he was hard I thought he was lying but nope...anyway, I thought that would be its cause well he loved me.

Then. My crush were best friends. And things have started getting..interesting, I got him hard last night but sending a photo of me and being slightly more confident than usual.

Like. 2 guys. I have no clue how I do it! And it's getting pretty annoying, were all teenagers so I get how they both have more...whatever that hormone is called hahaha, they get horny more easily basically.

But it's got to the point where I'm like...how?
Hey, I'm Mia 👋

I'd forget the "how" which can be explained by science and think about the "why" you did it :closedeyes:
Reply 2
lol
What a daft question. If you’re teasing guys what do you expect them to do?
It's not a superpower. Flirt a little with a teenage boy and his mind is gonna go there.
😂😂😂 it’s not very hard to get teenage boys hard! Probably got their friends hard to when they showed your pics around. 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Reply 6
Hmm that's true...actually x
Reply 7
Original post by Fermion.
What a daft question. If you’re teasing guys what do you expect them to do?

Fair enough
Reply 8
Original post by sinfonietta
It's not a superpower. Flirt a little with a teenage boy and his mind is gonna go there.

True, well I learnt that

Quick Reply