Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Stereotypically it is the other way around, but, I think women actually desire and like sex more than men... They just wouldn't admit it of course!
logical_nonsense
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
And... what's your question? I think, generally speaking, women are far more discreet in regards to discussing sexual topics than men. It's far more typical to observe men discussing sexual matters - often graphically - amongst other men, whereas women tend to be, as mentioned before, discreet
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
the female what?
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
In any case everyone is different.

Some guys are more horny than girls, some girls are more horny than guys, some aren't at all horny.

It's just a matter of finding someone who's sex drive is compatible with you.

Do I believe women are more? No. Purely because you couldn't test it, everyone is different
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Elektra06)
In any case everyone is different.

Some guys are more horny than girls, some girls are more horny than guys, some aren't at all horny.

It's just a matter of finding someone who's sex drive is compatible with you.

Do I believe women are more? No. Purely because you couldn't test it, everyone is different
You could perhaps test it if you got a large sample size of women and tested them under a lie detector with appropriate questions to gauge how much they think about and enjoy sex.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You could perhaps test it if you got a large sample size of women and tested them under a lie detector with appropriate questions to gauge how much they think about and enjoy sex.
Lie detectors are ridiculously unreliable
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
the female what?
Labradoodle.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Eh. I doubt that would be accurate. At least I know I think about sex far more frequently than I actually want to engage in it.
Last edited by sinfonietta; 7 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (243)
60.75%
No (82)
20.5%
Not sure (75)
18.75%

Watched Threads