The Student Room Group

Is he interested

Ok so at work there’s this guy who’s 2 years younger than me. After we introduced each other, he came to my desk the next day with another work colleague and asked him if he also thinks I’m the most beautiful girl at work. So obviously I kinda interpreted this as sign of flirtation but wasn’t sure if it meant he liked me so just laughed it off. Whenever he asks me for a small favour like if I’ve seen his mail or parcel he thanks me intensely like saying “thank you so much my sunshine”. Sometimes asks me to go to lunch with him and his colleague, which makes it seem he’s interested. But at other times, he will always leave the lunch table first even if he isn’t busy or occupied even though during the lunch he always stares at me. He also high fives me when he greets me or says bye so do you think he just likes me in a friendly way?
Yeah he is, flirt back if you like him otherwise he wont ask you out, if not then dont.
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes he is definitely interested.
Reply 3
You think so?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so at work there’s this guy who’s 2 years younger than me. After we introduced each other, he came to my desk the next day with another work colleague and asked him if he also thinks I’m the most beautiful girl at work. So obviously I kinda interpreted this as sign of flirtation but wasn’t sure if it meant he liked me so just laughed it off. Whenever he asks me for a small favour like if I’ve seen his mail or parcel he thanks me intensely like saying “thank you so much my sunshine”. Sometimes asks me to go to lunch with him and his colleague, which makes it seem he’s interested. But at other times, he will always leave the lunch table first even if he isn’t busy or occupied even though during the lunch he always stares at me. He also high fives me when he greets me or says bye so do you think he just likes me in a friendly way?

He likes you obviously. Do you like him? if so start responding before he gets bored!
Reply 5
i’m 100% sure he likes u
You think so?

Ask him?
Duhhhh
Reply 8
Thanks Einstein. I’m not going to ask in case he says no and I have to fall through the earth on the spot that’s why I was asking public opinion
Reply 9
Thanks Einstein. I’m not going to ask in case he says no and I have to fall through the earth on the spot that’s why I was asking public opinion

Ok. Come on now Miss lack of courage. He flirted with you. Are you going to be friendly to him back or not? Your call
I’m not being funny, there are signs he likes me but also signs contradicting that. Wouldn’t he stay longer at breaks or think of something greater than a high-five, if he really liked me. Also, I sent him a fb request and it’s been 2 days and he didn’t accept it, and I know that could mean he’s not seen it but I doubt so Bc prior to me sending him a request I saw him befriend male colleagues at work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending