SoftGingerCat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Lets say world war 3 breaks out tomorrow and the country needs you to fight, would you?

I ask this because I look back at my great grandparents (and older) and what they went through. I think how brave they were and how what they went through must have shaped them for both the good and bad.

But everyone I speak to these days said they would never fight for their country which I don't understand. I would. I wouldn't be very helpful but I would try. Because my ancestors fought for me to live in peace and I want my future generations to live in it too. Why is this country not worth fighting for anymore?

So would you fight for this country? Either way, give reasons.
username2861570
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yeah I'd shoot weed from my gun in the hopes that the enemy will pick it up and smoke it so we can can all just chill and be peaceful
siwl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Josh, you are the bane of this country. Wear your hat the right way round.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
i would sign up to the digital warfare division. i would make devastating comments about the enemy's Mum etc.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I would be deemed medically unfit. So it's irrelevant whether I'd want to or not.
username2861570
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by siwl)
Josh, you are the bane of this country. Wear your hat the right way round.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born into it, moulded by it.
Last edited by username2861570; 6 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (144)
60.25%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.6%
No- I want it (67)
28.03%
No- I don't want it (17)
7.11%

Watched Threads