K-Beauty/Korean Beauty product reccomendations Watch

RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone,

i was wondering if anyone's into K-Beauty products? If so, can you drop down a comment letting me know what products or brands you've used/tried?

I'd love recommendations on sheet masks/hair treatment, but any product that you share will be helpful.

Thanks so much!
Razzz x
N/ABU
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oooooh I have this aloe gel from lookfantastic from a brand called holika holika that I adore. It helps with puffiness and redness and refreshes the skin. Would give it a 10/10. I also have this everyday 50+ sunscreen from COSRX which is amazing bc it doesn’t leave that greasy residue and leaves skin feeling hydrated. It also helps that it isn’t that expensive. I haven’t tried any haircare but I want to. Goodness knows my hair needs it 😂😂😂😂
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
N/ABU
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by N/ABU)
Oooooh I have this aloe gel from lookfantastic from a brand called holika holika that I adore. It helps with puffiness and redness and refreshes the skin. Would give it a 10/10. I also have this everyday 50 sunscreen from COSRX which is amazing bc it doesn’t leave that greasy residue and leaves skin feeling hydrated. It also helps that it isn’t that expensive. I haven’t tried any haircare but I want to. Goodness knows my hair needs it 😂😂😂😂
EDIT: apparently some people use the aloe gel in their hair too but I have never tried this

EDIT OF AN EDIT: didn’t realise I was quoting oops
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by N/ABU; 1 week ago
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
(Original post by N/ABU)
Oooooh I have this aloe gel from lookfantastic from a brand called holika holika that I adore. It helps with puffiness and redness and refreshes the skin. Would give it a 10/10. I also have this everyday 50+ sunscreen from COSRX which is amazing bc it doesn’t leave that greasy residue and leaves skin feeling hydrated. It also helps that it isn’t that expensive. I haven’t tried any haircare but I want to. Goodness knows my hair needs it 😂😂😂😂
Gotta try that aloe gel then! Heard of holika holika as well. :yes:
Thanks for the rec!
Yass, if you find any hair products, please help a girl out. I legit look like a witch. :rofl:
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
(Original post by N/ABU)
EDIT: apparently some people use the aloe gel in their hair too but I have never tried this

EDIT OF AN EDIT: didn’t realise I was quoting oops
I'm gonna stick to the face lmao

Edit of the edit: Lel dw
daegia
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Hi everyone,

i was wondering if anyone's into K-Beauty products? If so, can you drop down a comment letting me know what products or brands you've used/tried?

I'd love recommendations on sheet masks/hair treatment, but any product that you share will be helpful.

Thanks so much!
Razzz x
wassup girly !

Sooo, k beauty can be suuper expensive but if you go onto beauty bay or amazon they have alotof things which exclude delivery as well as being pretty cheap too ! Perfect combo.
anyway firstly for mask pack i would recommend any of the face shop, innisfree, or tonymoly 15,18 or 10 pack sets. these are all under £20 each and defo last such a long time, i would recommend putting them in the fridge too pst pst !
secondly you can find alot of overpriced things on sites such as yestyle and beauty bay so i would go to amazon.

Some of my fave products

Klairs foaming cleanser - pretty expensive, may take long to come, but is like silk on my face, loooove itt !
hollika hollike tock tock spray - again pretty expensive for such small amount but is soo long lasting and makes my skin feel so dewy and mousterized !
Laniege lip tints - these easily blend together and make your lips look super plump, more than normal, but the colours are a little off, however if you pick a more orange one rather than straight up pink/red, then youll find it looks cuter and more natural !!
3CE lipsticks - these are pretty pricey but they last forever and dual as a blush so your looks look much more put together and complete, id apply in the centre of the lips and across the centre of the nose following your face structure to the middle of your cheeks for youthful look, then put some highlighter above it and bam !! youre ready to shine
!

Hope this helped b

daegia <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise