Report 11 years ago
No words :eek:
NeverMindThat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rei)
In my defense, the only reason I said it was 'coz he told me to "STFU". I understand what he's trying to say.. but no, really.. the difference between a dog and fly are obvious.
Repeating "the difference between a dog and a fly are [sic] obvious" over and over again doesnt make it any more of a valid or impressive argument.

I told you to stfu because you a) have an unsupported and frankly poor opinion, and b) you tell anyone who disagrees that your view is 'obvious' when it is anything but and have yet to support your opinion with anything approaching an argument.
jess079
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by loadmalz)
I hope those kids get molested.
AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I AGREE
Hedger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dsouzabnoel)
I definitely agree with u for I don't know why human is becoming so selfish.
that human can do anything for its own happiness:rolleyes:
It's because people don't use grammar.
Adampolar
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Let me get this right... we're stating opinions, causing you to lose faith in mankind?

Get over yourself, ffs.
Yes, because I didn't realise we as a race were descending to the barbarism we once rose from, hence lose faith.
NeverMindThat
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That's nice. Is that the end of your point? I'd really like to get back to replying to the original post, and the topic at hand... without the pressures of people being rather rude.
Kill the kids, tbh. Little ****ing brats.

Let's say how god-like they feel when we cut off their balls and feed it to the dog's litter.

Maybe you should just kill him for his rudeness, or cut off his balls...
jess079
Report 11 years ago
Nope. Human life is worth more than a dogs...there's no way you can compare this to the murders in Iraq or something. But this is so unnecessary that it is tragic. and done in a way that was purposeful. And I'd like to know whose dog it was because I can assume 100% that it wasn't there's.
NeverMindThat
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by djmarkmclachlan)
Publicly torture them, and broadcast it on BBC during peak time. Perhaps that's the only way to warn off the rest of these absolute trash that walk the streets now. I'd love to know who these people were - I'd have absolutely no remorse for beating them into the ground and setting them on fire. ****ing scum.

But no, they'll be taken to court and slapped in a young offenders with sky pool tables for a year before they come back out to do something else.

They, and anyone else who does such perverse acts should be made examples of - then perhaps stories like this will be less frequent. ****ing scum.

Tbh I think people like you are if anything worse for society.
Kolya
Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Wind Guru)
Was I attacking them? I digressed from the children themselves. But the fact is, there is an underlying issue. Such awful events occur - Jim Bolger for instance. The killers are now released - and no one knows where they are.
I will quote you:

"What those 'children' did was barbaric."
"Those disgraceful children were released on bail; they'll just find it funny and have no guilt - is this acceptable behaviour nowadays?"

Regardless of whether there is an underlying issue or not, you at least need to show some respect for these children until a proper hearing takes place.
Hedger
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by 2nd2god)
Yeah but even so it seems like people care more about when a dog is killed than when a human is killed
or like the 10s of thousands of people who die in starvation every day in Africa
It's just a matter of peoples perspective being messed up.
It's only a dog at the end of the day.
I'd like to see you reading the obituaries. No empathy at all.

"Your mother died? So has 10,000 babies in Africa. Get real."
jess079
Report 11 years ago
Respect for the children that did this? NOT IF YOU PAID ME A MILLION POUNDS. You have to earn respect
NeverMindThat
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Point somewhat missed...
Adampolar
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by jess079)
innocent until proven guilty? that isn't how our mind set works i am afraid. especialyl not an emotional case!
Who's "our"? Most people are trying to keep a sense of rationality.
imtired
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Irrationality is inherent to being human, but don't let it overwhelm your judgement.
Hedger
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Adampolar)
Yes, because I didn't realise we as a race were descending to the barbarism we once rose from, hence lose faith.
You think two demented kids, are the posterboys for mankind?
Adampolar
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by jess079)
AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I AGREE
plz STFU and GTFO.
2nd2god
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Think you have missed the point, I was just trying to say many humans die each day and are killed etc, but when a dog is killed it seems to get more press than most of them combined.
It just seems illogical and wrong, and I will repeat it's only a dog at the end of the day.
It's just a way of selling more papers as that is what the media has come to.
jgupta
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That is absolutely abhorrent...and also if they could do that to a Dog aged 11...how far a jump is it to a person?

Does anyone want to bet against me that when they find these *******s and plaster their face all over the news they will:

1) Have no / <2mm hair
2) Have a slit on their eyebrows ('coz dey is kewl innit')
3) Be wearing a lacoste tracksuit ('cos dey is well 'ard)
4) Be wearing a fake gold necklace ('coz dem az lotz of bling reet')
Adampolar
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You think two demented kids, are the posterboys for mankind?
No the basis of my comment was the posters saying "KILL THEM AND CUT THEIR BALLS OFF".
NeverMindThat
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ITT: people lament the destruction of society while simultaniously demanding the torture and murder of two misguided children
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.94%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.08%
Not great so far... (220)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.09%

Watched Threads