Dog tied to railway line and set on fire. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Eragon452
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by notnek)
I don't think it's sick - it's just the way I feel.

I would save an animal instead of a dog if they both needed saving but in cases like these, I feel more emotional when it's an animal. If I could change the way I am, I would.

Do you understand now and will you take back your comment about me being sick please? Cheers.
I feel even more upset now that people think like this!
But because you are pisces and I like Pisces I will just figure that you're a bit odd and might have had bad experiences with humans so I'll let it go...
imtired
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I just saw the cat crushing photos, i think the cat looked dead anyway, it's still weird but not everyone likes consensual sex in the missionary position, altough they should be able to control their urges.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by 0129Hippy)
Seriously. The people wh did that should have the same done to them and all those who they care about. I for one believe it has an even more evil element when it isnt done to a human but instead a poor, defenceless dog. Some people just don't deserve to be born.
oh "And all those who they care about" now??

you are the evil one, the type of gross stereotype I abhor.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
I just saw the cat crushing photos, i think the cat looked dead anyway, it's still weird but not everyone likes consentual sex in the missionary position, altough they should be able to control their urges.
There's a spider eating fetish too
k823127
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Yuffie)
They should get maybe a year of community service so that they will think twice about being needlessly cruel next time.

Considering you're talking about tying some young boys to a railway line and setting them on fire, I think it's you who should be locked up. Rather sick.
Because community service, which i doubt they'd bother attending anyway would really teach them a lesson and maybe given the innocent dog they cruelly murdered a bit of dignity.

Me locking up? Did i tie a dog i'd just set alight to a train track to watch it get shredded by a train?...No.
0129Hippy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You live in Liverpool, and im the one thats evil!??? ....Something doesnt add up there.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by k823127)
Because community service, which i doubt they'd bother attending anyway would really teach them a lesson and maybe given the innocent dog they cruelly murdered a bit of dignity.

Me locking up? Did i tie a dog i'd just set alight to a train track to watch it get shredded by a train?...No.
No but the kind of mentality of someone wanting people to be killed needs questioning, I think.
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I feel even more upset now that people think like this!
But because you are pisces and I like Pisces I will just figure that you're a bit odd and might have had bad experiences with humans so I'll let it go...
Well I haven't had many bad experiences with humans but I am a bit odd .
Rocking-Rob
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
the kids should be at home, and nobody is going to prosecute a 6 year old!
Where are the parents who bring a child into this world and are supposed to accept responsibility?

Yes but at age 6 did you know that killing was wrong?

There is only so much responsibility parents can give to their child, at the end of the day parents are not the ones responsible, they did not tell them to kill the dog and I heavily doubt it that they didn't teach them that violence was wrong (or else they would have kids punching them when they didn't get what they wanted) Also by the age of 6 you are at school, and any serious violence flaws will be picked up on. i.e little timmy punching people when he doesn't get the blue crayon.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You live in Liverpool, and im the one thats evil!??? ....Something doesnt add up there.

Erm...oooooook? That makes perfect sense.
Adampolar
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Seriously. The people wh did that should have the same done to them and all those who they care about. I for one believe it has an even more evil element when it isnt done to a human but instead a poor, defenceless dog. Some people just don't deserve to be born.
Then all is left is me clinging to the hope that you NEVER obtain any kind of authority.
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No but the kind of mentality of someone wanting people to be killed needs questioning, I think.
I agree. Are people making these comments exaggerating? (not really the right word but you know what I mean)

I am a huge animal lover but I would never want a person to die whatever they did.
pork products
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rocking-Rob)
Yes but at age 6 did you know that killing was wrong?

There is only so much responsibility parents can give to their child, at the end of the day parents are not the ones responsible, they did not tell them to kill the dog and I heavily doubt it that they didn't teach them that violence was wrong (or else they would have kids punching them when they didn't get what they wanted) Also by the age of 6 you are at school, and any serious violence flaws will be picked up on. i.e little timmy punching people when he doesn't get the blue crayon.
Pretty crap parenting as they werent paying attention to there kids while they were on a railway track, and most peoples morales come from there parents. imo it is the parents fault
Ad-Alta
Report 11 years ago
I just saw the cat crushing photos, i think the cat looked dead anyway, it's still weird but not everyone likes consensual sex in the missionary position, altough they should be able to control their urges.
Like I said, I haven't been able to bring myself to look at them but yes, the actual fetish (if it was taken no further than someone's mind) does no-one any harm, but when it's actually carried out, in my opinion it is completely wrong.

Same goes for any fetish/activity which involves depriving another living being of life for someone else's pleasure.
Adampolar
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Erm...oooooook? That makes perfect sense.
Did you expect her reply to make any sense after reading her earlier post? lol.
k823127
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Not at all, would you be saying the same if they had tied a person to the traintrack? Of course not because i guarentee you are one of theses people that feel animals feel no pain and therefore need to be treated like crap.

I think your reason as to calling a percentage of people on this thread 'sick' needs questioning to be perfectly honest.
imtired
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There's a spider eating fetish too
Oh don't worry nobody cares about spiders, or snakes [sarcasm]. I would really like to know what people think should be done to a child who put a snake in a microwave, views please?
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by notnek)
I agree. Are people making these comments exaggerating?

I am a huge animal lover but I would never want a person to die whatever they did.
I take back my comment about you being sick now
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I take back my comment about you being sick now
Yay .
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh don't worry nobody cares about spiders, or snakes [sarcasm]. I would really like to know what people think should be done to a child who put a snake in a microwave, views please?
Or one who puts a magnifying glass on an ant in the sun.
Meanwhile a crushed kitten is "sickest thing in the world more sick than seeing 10 million people die in the holocaust"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.18%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.41%
Not great so far... (251)
35.65%
I want to drop out! (132)
18.75%

Watched Threads