Dog tied to railway line and set on fire. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Adampolar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by k823127)
Not at all, would you be saying the same if they had tied a person to the traintrack? Of course not because i guarentee you are one of theses people that feel animals feel no pain and therefore need to be treated like crap.

I think your reason as to calling a percentage of people on this thread 'sick' needs questioning to be perfectly honest.
In the words of the great Mohandas Gandhi "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" but it seems you have far too much of a violent nature for such reasoning.
pork products
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Yuffie)
Or one who puts a magnifying glass on an ant in the sun.
Meanwhile a crushed kitten is "sickest thing in the world more sick than seeing 10 million people die in the holocaust"
Now who is over reacting and bringing the holocaust into it
Ad-Alta
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
Oh don't worry nobody cares about spiders, or snakes [sarcasm]. I would really like to know what people think should be done to a child who put a snake in a microwave, views please?
imtired, it depends whether the act is done maliciously, or out of childish curiousity - these individuals in question are old enough to know that what they were doing is morally 'wrong', and therefore should be punished on a similar level (I'm not suggesting killing them, although I certainly wouldn't mourn them if something like that was to happen).

In the case of the latter, hopefully a parent would intervene before something terrible happened to the snake, or if they were sadly too late, severely berate the child and explain what they had done wrong, so that that sort of thing would never happen again.

As I have said before, it is when these acts (committed to ANY creature) are done maliciously, that there is something either lacking in that individual's upbringing, or wrong in their psyche.
callum9999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They should get maybe a year of community service so that they will think twice about being needlessly cruel next time.

Considering you're talking about tying some young boys to a railway line and setting them on fire, I think it's you who should be locked up. Rather sick.
I think its rather sick that people like you see the need to belittle anyone who appears upset at an animals suffering by going on about human superiority and how they should be exclusively worried about human suffering.
Tut.exe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Or one who puts a magnifying glass on an ant in the sun.
Meanwhile a crushed kitten is "sickest thing in the world more sick than seeing 10 million people die in the holocaust"
who said this? and lol @ your Hello Kitty!
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by pork products)
Now who is over reacting and brining the holocaust into it
I was merely pointing out the fact someone saying "a kitten being crushed is the sickest thing I've ever seen" or something being an air head fool.
Joe555
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The thing is, dog's have memory and pain receptors!! Spiders do not have the brain power for pain! It's been scientifcally proven, therefore it is not "sick" to burn a spider or ant because they're not going to be in immense pain! With a dog though, it is SICK!! Very sick!! The dog would be in immense pain and I think whoever did it to the dog are very troubled individuals. But in no-way could tying a dog to a railway track be compared to burning a spider.....
k823127
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Adampolar)
In the words of the great Mohandas Gandhi "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" but it seems you have far too much of a violent nature for such reasoning.

I'm actually the non-violentist(If that's even a word) person you could meet. I just get sickened by people thinking animals aren't worth anything and deserve to get treated like that.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Tut.exe)
who said this? and lol @ your sig!
Just someone said seeing a kitten die in a video was the worst thing they'd ever seen or something.
imtired
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ad-Alta)
Like I said, I haven't been able to bring myself to look at them but yes, the actual fetish (if it was taken no further than someone's mind) does no-one any harm, but when it's actually carried out, in my opinion it is completely wrong.

Same goes for any fetish/activity which involves depriving another living being of life for someone else's pleasure.
I agree with you, although it appears we are arguing.
pork products
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just someone said seeing a kitten die in a video was the worst thing they'd ever seen or something.
erm... maybe they havent seen much and pretty dam unlikely they saw the holocaust
Adampolar
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by k823127)
I'm actually the non-violentist(If that's even a word) person you could meet. I just get sickened by people thinking animals aren't worth anything and deserve to get treated like that.
Yet you defend those who believe the children should be killed?
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ad-Alta)
imtired, it depends whether the act is done maliciously, or out of childish curiousity - these individuals in question are old enough to know that what they were doing is morally 'wrong', and therefore should be punished on a similar level (I'm not suggesting killing them, although I certainly wouldn't mourn them if something like that was to happen).

In the case of the latter, hopefully a parent would intervene before something terrible happened to the snake, or if they were sadly too late, severely berate the child and explain what they had done wrong, so that that sort of thing would never happen again.

As I have said before, it is when these acts (committed to ANY creature) are done maliciously, that there is something either lacking in that individual's upbringing, or wrong in their psyche.
I can imagine a lot of people being angry/distressed at people getting off over even a CGI video of women crushing animals, or drawings of it though and this kind of thing upsets me L(

but yeah, children need to learn from an early age that any kind of cruelty is completely unacceptable.
imtired
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Now who is over reacting and bringing the holocaust into it
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
erm... maybe they havent seen much and pretty dam unlikely they saw the holocaust
But the kitten was a video just like seeing the events of the holocaust in a video.

Being Jewish, the holocaust is a pretty big deal to me and people should not bring it into a debate like this.
anteguardian
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by whats_its_face)
Because humans > dogs?
Your an idiot...

That poor animal! It makes my eyes water just thinking about it
How can two young people do such a thing!? they should be locked away for the rest of thier lives to prevent them spreading any of thier apparent conviction to torture and murder a living creature :/

This is heartbreaking :bawling:
rufus_approved
Report 11 years ago
I just had a look at the kitten crushing photo's.Trust me you dont want too look at them, it is sick and gruseome.

Was the kitten already dead? Is there an actual video of it?
pork products
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
Well I have no clue how to respond to that, you win
k823127
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Adampolar)
Yet you defend those who believe the children should be killed?
In my opinion if you do something then you should take consequences that equal the crime. Personally i think if they had a years community service order, which they wouldn't attend and wouldn't be made to is a waste of the paperwork it's written on. So yes, their punishment should equal their crime.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by anteguardian)
Your an idiot...

That poor animal! It makes my eyes water just thinking about it
How can two young people do such a thing!? they should be locked away for the rest of thier lives to prevent them spreading any of thier apparent conviction to torture and murder a living creature :/

This is heartbreaking :bawling:
So anyone who is cruel to human or animal should be locked up forever?

Man would the streets be quiet!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads