Dog tied to railway line and set on fire. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ad-Alta
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by rufus_approved)
I just had a look at the kitten crushing photo's.Trust me you dont want too look at them, it is sick and gruseome.
Was the kitten already dead? Is there an actual video of it?
Read the full article: http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushvideo.asp
(Don't worry guys, you have to click another link beyond that to look at the horrible pictures so that page is safe)

Also sorry, I said Japan in the first post where I mentioned this - it's actually Chinese.
rufus_approved
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Is the kitten dead?
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think it was. It looked alive when she was cuddling it
anteguardian
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Yuffie)
So anyone who is cruel to human or animal should be locked up forever?

Man would the streets be quiet!
Thats not what i meant... sorry.. was a bit emotional :/
But the severity of what they did stunned me! at that age, i would never have even thought about doing something that cruel... its astonishing in my eyes that they could do such a thing to a living creature...

The streets would be quiet, yes :P Could be seen as a good or bad thing.. who knows :/
Adampolar
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by k823127)
In my opinion if you do something then you should take consequences that equal the crime. Personally i think if they had a years community service order, which they wouldn't attend and wouldn't be made to is a waste of the paperwork it's written on. So yes, their punishment should equal their crime.
Then your belief that you are a non violent person is proven wrong and your "eye for an eye" belief is revealed. It is my opinion that you would be no better than them if you were in the position to order their execution and did so.
imtired
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think it was. It looked alive when she was cuddling it
It looks dead, but i have seen a video where the cat is clearly alive, it may not confirm that the pictures are real but the fetish certainly is, although it's rare.
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I understand that some people do not share my emotions about animals but what people need to learn is: When you do something like this to an animal, you are not just affecting the animal but also every animal lover who reads the story.

I don't think you can be taught that something like this is wrong but you can be taught that many people think it's wrong.
k823127
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Adampolar)
Then your belief that you are a non violent person is proven wrong and your "eye for an eye" belief is revealed. It is my opinion that you would be no better than them if you were in the position to order their execution and did so.
Then that is your opinion and you are welcome to that however i am therefore welcome to mine without coming under personal scrutiny.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
It looks dead, but i have seen a video where the cat is clearly alive, it may not confirm that the pictures are real but the fetish certainly is, although it's rare.
I feel sorry for the men with the fetish. They don't have much material with which to oil the handle, do they?
callum9999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So anyone who is cruel to human or animal should be locked up forever?

Man would the streets be quiet!
Well if they were that cruel to a human, they should be locked up indefinately, to an animal, at least 15-20 years. You have to be incredibly sick to do that.

Although I suppose with the animal one, if they show remorse and signs of "rehabilitation", prehaps community service for the rest of the term.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by callum9999)
Well if they were that cruel to a human, they should be locked up indefinately, to an animal, at least 25 years.
If it were a human, yes indefinitely. And a BIG punishment for doing it to an animal but maybe not 25 years. Wanting to cause cruelty on that scale shows some kind of sick mentality.
Ad-Alta
Report 11 years ago
In my opinion, no fetish is inherently 'wrong' when it remains a fantasy in someone's head - it's only when it's carried out, and impacts on other helpless beings (be they animal or human) who have not given/are unable to give consent that it fits into the moral sphere.

In this case, crushing is firmly on the side of immorality.
Adampolar
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by k823127)
Then that is your opinion and you are welcome to that however i am therefore welcome to mine without coming under personal scrutiny.
If you did not want your opinion scrutinised then why did you put it on a internet forum?
rufus_approved
Report 11 years ago
DONT look at the photo's!!!!!
k823127
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Adampolar)
If you did not want your opinion scrutinised then why did you put it on a internet forum?
Because i am allowed to express my opinion.In whatever way i want to and i did, thanks.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ad-Alta)
In my opinion, no fetish is inherently 'wrong' when it remains a fantasy in someone's head - it's only when it's carried out, and impacts on other helpless beings (be they human or animal) that it fits into the moral sphere.

In this case, crushing is firmly on the side of immoral.
Yeah and as I say I'm firmly supporting (for rare/cruel/immoral fetishes) a lot of artwork on it so these people can still get off sexually.
Things like that kitten video shouldn't be made though.
It made me rather grossed out.
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If it were a human, yes indefinitely. And a BIG punishment for doing it to an animal but maybe not 25 years. Wanting to cause cruelty on that scale shows some kind of sick mentality.
You need to stop calling people sick. Paedophiles and rapists are sick, Callum is not sick even if he believes something which you think is wrong.

I am assuming that Callum is neither a paedophile nor a rapist.
callum9999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah, that did seem a bit "harsh", you must of missed the edit.
imtired
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I feel sorry for the men with the fetish. They don't have much material with which to oil the handle, do they?
I don't think it's sexual pleasure, in that way anyway... but yeah it's not very common.
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Student2806)
I don't think anyone could be that sick.
Dont be so naive - perhaps in places like Saudia Arabia and Afghanistan this isn't the exact form of torture that is carried out, but humans will do just as sick things to each other. People in certain countries are thrown into pits and left to die.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.73%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.65%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.2%
It might lead to more bullying (132)
38.6%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.82%

Watched Threads