Snapchat - Text Watch

TheLostHDPenguin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello, I recently said "someone talk " on my snapchat and a person who I have a streak with popped up we have never spoken before but she sent me a blank snap really just a pic of the wall/roof if this makes sense. So I replied with a blank snap to and she replied with a blank snap and so I asked a question saying what you up to and that I am bored. after she did reply. However, after she kept sending blank snaps with me replying with blank snaps and I don't know how to respond. Should I just stop sending one back to her? or... This person is in a year below and I have just left year 11. I'm scared to talk to her as well because I feel that if I try to talk to her then maybe she might bait me into something or she may tell everyone and make me embarrassed.
nabilahhh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You’re overthinking it lool. Just ignore her. She’s bored too
TheLostHDPenguin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by nabilahhh)
You’re overthinking it lool. Just ignore her. She’s bored too
ok
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by TheLostHDPenguin)
Hello, I recently said "someone talk " on my snapchat and a person who I have a streak with popped up we have never spoken before but she sent me a blank snap really just a pic of the wall/roof if this makes sense. So I replied with a blank snap to and she replied with a blank snap and so I asked a question saying what you up to and that I am bored. after she did reply. However, after she kept sending blank snaps with me replying with blank snaps and I don't know how to respond. Should I just stop sending one back to her? or... This person is in a year below and I have just left year 11. I'm scared to talk to her as well because I feel that if I try to talk to her then maybe she might bait me into something or she may tell everyone and make me embarrassed.
I hate people who say: "someone talk" "WR" "OUT" "HATE THIS HOUSE" "Phone me"
Like nobody cares lol.. keep it to yourself lad.. If bored, go outside... Talk to people irl rather than on screen.. Live a little..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (4)
40%
No I don't (5)
50%
I work during the holidays (1)
10%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise