Frannnnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
..oops didn't realise ****** was a swearword...

STUPID HOLIDAY PACKING

Okay, so i've not initiated packing for my holiday next week yet, but i'm already having issues with what i'm bringing. this is my first holiday where i've not been able to shove my stuff into somebody elses suitcase, as well as my own. i don't want to be yanking around a suitcase the weight of an elephant, so if you have any advice for my stupid packing techniques, i'd greatly appreciate them thankyou please.
Ewan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Think very carefully about what you need, and don't bring unnecessary stuff. If your going to Thailand for a week, don't ram your bag full of trousers you wont wear, for example.
abigail_92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ewan)
Think very carefully about what you need, and don't bring unnecessary stuff. If your going to Thailand for a week, don't ram your bag full of trousers you wont wear, for example.
yeah think about what you are going to need and how long you are going for as you are not going to need 20 piars of trousers for a 1 week hoilday
have a good hoilday though
isabella
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Where are u going on holiday ?
toddlers crossword
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
try rolling clothes instead of folding
-just realised that advice was a bit stupid, as you wanted to minimise stuff rather than work out how to fit it in. however its a good way to fit stuff in smaller suitcases
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
14.29%
They might tell the bully (2)
14.29%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
21.43%
It might lead to more bullying (3)
21.43%
There's nothing they could do (4)
28.57%

Watched Threads