So it's a really nice feeling Watch

freaky_t
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Here I am, sitting around with the sun shining across the mystical evening sky. It just "feels" really good. The sort of day that makes life great. There isn't any particular reason. Do any of you just feel good naturally sometimes? The feeling that everything will be just fine?

Post back,
VBX
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 20
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by nightyare)
Here I am, sitting around with the sun shining across the mystical evening sky. It just "feels" really good. The sort of day that makes life great. There isn't any particular reason. Do any of you just feel good naturally sometimes? The feeling that everything will be just fine?

Post back,
VBX
yeahh i know the feeling, it's like *ahhhhh* the sort of feeling where you don't want anyone else to come along and spoil it! Tell me, any clouds in the sky? If not then wow, savour it :p: though more often than not, the feeling of everything being just fine is misleading :rolleyes: but it's nice at the time
Jabbamuffin
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
Most of the time It's great.
Irrelevance
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sun + You = more Serotonin, ergo, happy you
Alison267
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i shall feel this at 4.50pm, june 20th 2008. when my final exam is over..
then life shall be 'good' again. i don't think i've actually felt the sun for more than 5 minutes since about 4 weeks ago.
Bring on the good times
Red Dust
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Do any of you just feel good naturally sometimes? The feeling that everything will be just fine?
Yes, I do It's such a lovely feeling - any problems suddenly seem small and silly, just because it's a nice day!
nadamo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hope ur a woman or your *** lol
glassheart
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I do not feel like this today, but that is self inflicted. Sigh.
Tucking Fypo
Badges: 3
Report 11 years ago
I feel like that in the winter. When it gets dark at around 5pm, I love that.
i_<3_you
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
aww i love that moment, ...get it like a few times in a month!! its great, but i havent recently been getting it in the few months, as iv been having soo much stress!!...but i cant wait til that night i get that feeling, its like all the stress amd bad things are gone in lyf.....wish everyday was like that!
Desperate Prayer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I used to get it rarely when I was younger, but I have been getting it more and more as I get older. I think eventually, at this rate, my normal life will be like one long orgasm. I cant even begin to imagine sex on top of this.
oh_eight
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Do any of you just feel good naturally sometimes? The feeling that everything will be just fine?
I usually feel like that when it's a hot summers night and I'm walking around the city centre listening to music.
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeah, the walk home from work usually makes me feel nice. just seeing all the trees and the sheep etc, feeling like i'm where i belong.

also being at the beach at dusk/might makes me feel just... content. really, really content. like all that matters is right there.
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I feel like that sometimes aswell..probably once exams are over i may start too appreciate the outside world again lol
Fjarskafinn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Driving around Salisbury Plain in the sun with the windows open, squished up in the back with people you love spending time with..

.. that was my situation this afternoon, and it felt GOOD.
ColdVein
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wow, I wish I could feel like that. I never do though, maybe one day I will
Aesop
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I feel this almost every time I skate.
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Somtimes, it great when i do
mdcrisp2000
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sitting round a camp fire with my mates. Beer in hand. That's when I feel at my best.

Or generally when it's sunny and I have nowhere in particular to be, no deadlines to meet, and I'm just out and about. It's a nice feeling.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (84)
68.29%
No I haven't decided yet (23)
18.7%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
13.01%

Watched Threads