University of East Anglia
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone!

As results day is looming, it’s great to think about options if you do better or worse than expected.

Clearing or Adjustment may be something that you’d like to consider, and UEA is here to help!
Clearing may seem like a confusing process but in reality the process is really quite simple if you understand what you need to do and by when. We’re got a handy guide here that breaks down the whole process to as well as common FAQs here.

You can check out UEA’s courses and places for Clearing and Adjustment here, where you can also pre-register to receive vacancies on results day. You don’t have to wait until results day!

UEA is a great place to study, and we aim to provide all first year students starting in Sept 2019 with university accommodation. It’s definitely worth considering!

Find out more about student life at UEA – check out our Instagram, YouTube for all our latest videos, and our student life pages here.
Also, don’t take our word for it. Find out why our students love UEA and being part of #Homeofthewonderful here.

If you have any questions about UEA, Clearing, or even worrying about your results – feel free to post them here! We will try and help as much as possible

Emilie – Official UEA TSR Rep
p_helena
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,
I was on the UEA website and signed up for Clearing alerts- all the courses I would like to do have spaces (according to the clearing search bar). Does this mean they will potentially be opened when clearing starts, and by how much are entry requirements lowered? I'm practically dead-set on UEA so I want to make sure I can get in hahaha
Thanks, Helena
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by p_helena)
Hi there,
I was on the UEA website and signed up for Clearing alerts- all the courses I would like to do have spaces (according to the clearing search bar). Does this mean they will potentially be opened when clearing starts, and by how much are entry requirements lowered? I'm practically dead-set on UEA so I want to make sure I can get in hahaha
Thanks, Helena
Hi p_helena,

If the course says it has spaces for Clearing, then yes this means that the course should have spaces during Clearing on results day.

If the course you’re interested in has spaces, the best thing you can do is call 0300 300 7994 or contact UEA via live chat on the day and our advisers will talk you though the process, ask for your results, and advise on your suitability for the course or alternative courses available at UEA.

If you have any more questions, please let me know!

p_helena
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by University of East Anglia)
Hi p_helena,

If the course says it has spaces for Clearing, then yes this means that the course should have spaces during Clearing on results day.

If the course you’re interested in has spaces, the best thing you can do is call 0300 300 7994 or contact UEA via live chat on the day and our advisers will talk you though the process, ask for your results, and advise on your suitability for the course or alternative courses available at UEA.

If you have any more questions, please let me know!

Thank you so much!
popebarry
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've been given a place, but I haven't had an email giving my UEA applicant / student number which I need to apply for accommodation. Can I expect an email tomorrow or do I have to contact?
p_helena
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by popebarry)
I've been given a place, but I haven't had an email giving my UEA applicant / student number which I need to apply for accommodation. Can I expect an email tomorrow or do I have to contact?
I think they'll be sent out next week
igotthatsauce
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
University of East Anglia I received my student number to use for accommodation today but it's not letting me create an account because it 'can't find the number' or something like that.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by igotthatsauce)
University of East Anglia I received my student number to use for accommodation today but it's not letting me create an account because it 'can't find the number' or something like that.
Hi there igotthatsauce,

Sorry to get back to you so late - could you please confirm whether this has been sorted please?

Emilie - Official UEA TSR Rep
igotthatsauce
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by University of East Anglia)
Hi there igotthatsauce,

Sorry to get back to you so late - could you please confirm whether this has been sorted please?

Emilie - Official UEA TSR Rep
Yeah this has been sorted.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by igotthatsauce)
Yeah this has been sorted.
That is good to hear.
Please do let us know if you have any more questions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UNDERGRADUATE OPEN DAY Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of East Anglia
    UNDERGRADUATE OPEN DAY Undergraduate